Cancellations with SP

Lately, I have been getting alot of cancellations from SP's and even from very reputable ones here on Cerb. I don't want to mention names but I'm just wondering how do you handle it? I've emailed and left a voicemail but no reply. Just to be exact, I actually got there on time and I waited for an hour since they have told me they are still on an appointment! Then I left after waiting too long. Do I have too much patience? or do they not like me? I don't really know what's the deal.

Additional Comments:

I'm not saying I have never cancelled as well. But when I do, I let them know why and such. I guess I've been getting bad luck. :?

Wow no follow up, no apology or explanation ? Truly unprofessional and rude, and unacceptable. That type of performance and attitude makes it difficult for everyone both providers and clients. Vote with your feet don't patronize them any more.

I'm sure there's two sides to the story but if they went to the trouble of setting up the appointment they should at the very least have the decency and respect to follow up by email or pm. It works both ways.

• Like 1

Well, all the apology they gave was an email saying that they were currently still in the middle of an appointment which I had to check on my phone. If I never check the email while still waiting for them, I would probably still be guessing. I never got a call back nor text message back which I both sent to them. Plus I sent an email afterwards and pm'd them. I guess I should give up, but this SP is well known here. I don't want to ruin any reputation. Am I being too concerned?

if this was a reputable SP this is indeed intolerable...however there are some things to consider....

did you confirm exactly the time and give all the info provided to the SP that she required to make the booking? I have had many fellows saying (after getting all my info, rates etc) that they will "call back around that time" instead of making a solid booking (name, phone number, time, etc) at the time of their phone-call (this does not mean you have a confirmed booking)

..not saying you didnt do so but I have had many annoyed potential clients who have felt blown off if I am taking another appointment because they couldn't commit and would rather book last minute. However, I would never dream of answering my cell in the middle of another call to tell them 'too bad so sad!" ! One...that would be disrespecting the client I was seeing and two...would be an unnecessary digg at you.

another thing to consider is that someone answered while in a session saying she was doing so (and in no less...in EMAIL form??)....in my experience, I NEVER answer my phone (or surf my emails) while taking another appointment...that is just plain rude to the person I am seeing! I leave my phone in another room when I am in a session. So you have to ask your self...was she actually seeing someone else (who for some reason is letting her answer her phone or reply to her emails while shes servicing him???)...or is she avoiding you?

Something you may want to ask the SP in question is if you have said or done something to make her feel uncomfortable taking your appointment...to me, it sounds like this may have been the case (as no one reputable will text you back mid-session with someone else to say she cant see you)..sometimes a lady will decide that certain things have made her uncomfortable about accepting a client...and sadly some will give little (or false) explanation as to why they are busy rather than being truthful to save your feelings.

If i were you i would ask politely if there was something in your communication that made her uneasy....a proper SP if given this window of opportunity to express her anxiety should take the noble route.......and if she says that she is still with said client...I dont think you should at all rank her amongst the professionals. (who are certainly not answering their phones or replying to emails in midst of a session!)

• Like 2

I'm pretty damn sure I booked at the right time because she wouldn't be saying that she was still with a client. But there was no communication as to how I will see her after her client or why she did not want to see me, if that were the case. I don't think I have said anything that blew her off, unless she doesn't like getting a few calls, messages and emails asking her what happened. A gentleman pm'd me and asked me who it was and he told me that she has been inconsistent as well. I do have proof of these emails and are available upon request but do I really have to go that far to prove my point across. She did waste my time, and I have yet to receive a reason why. I think she is overhyped by the reviewers, but then again who am I to judge. Anyway Annessa, I do like the way you handle your clients and that should be the standard for everyother sp. It's a two way street as well, I'm trying my best to keep you girls happy. I just want to have fun, it kinda sucks when they blow you off. No pun intended hehe.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with A here...why would someone email you during her time with someone else? Ladies should always allow time between appointments {at least an hour or 2}...if she was running late then she should have at least sent you an apology after her other appointment was over. That's one of the reasons i see no more then 2 people a day. You have time between meetings and just in case your date goes overtime..you have time to freshen up, confirm appointments..etc.

kisses,

Emma

but do I really have to go that far to prove my point across. She did waste my time, and I have yet to receive a reason why.

Posted via Mobile Device

No you do not have to go that far to make your point. You have made it quite clear what has transpired, you state you have proof by emails. Yes she did waste your time which was not acceptable period without giving a reasonable explanation or a call.

Once the word gets around, it will affect her business.

Last thing is that I really don't the lady that does the back to back to back scheduling. They should be taking a couple of hours in between for sure and agree with Emma's points.

Should they be entitled to compensate for your time or give some sort of discount for the missed appointment? Should the client ask for it or maybe suggest one or shouldn't be asked?

Posted via Mobile Device

Ivazun

I feel your frustration I would not ask for compensation i would think if it was the ladies fault double book or extended visit from previous client that the lady would offer some compensation.

With that said to me it is up to the lady if you ask for it she just may decide not to see you.I would think twice about trying to see her if was her fault and you have heard from other members that she has done to them I would cut my loss and find a more reputable lady

Should they be entitled to compensate for your time or give some sort of discount for the missed appointment? Should the client ask for it or maybe suggest one or shouldn't be asked?

Posted via Mobile Device

With that said to me it is up to the lady if you ask for it she just may decide not to see you.I would think twice about trying to see her if was her fault and you have heard from other members that she has done to them I would cut my loss and find a more reputable lady

agreed. if you've been burned once by this lady it may be a red flag for inconsistencies in the future and I cant imagine a session going well on your end (discount or not) with a lady who has already blown you off (no pun intended, hehe)

Guest S***dst***

Obviously not worth the effort if the person in question is that unprofessional. Not returning is probably your best move.

Her reputation is the most important thing, if she knows it or not (seems not) and if she continues like this she won't have one; atleast not a good one.

There are many more ladies out there who enjoy what they do, uphold a good reputation and are smart about their business.

Why would you want a discount or compensation?

She answered her phone/email (whatever) "during a seesion with another client" at some point you'll end up being the client she interupts to answer her phone; not my idea of an enjoyable time.

My two cents

This is one of the many reasons I enjoy being independent instead of working for an agency. The agency would book girls back to back (sometimes with less than a half hour in-between clients...enough time to just barely make it to the next call) and if a client wanted to extend a session someone always had to get the raw end of the stick.

Being indy is a great thing if you know how to use you time wisely and it doesn't sound like this lady is making good scheduling choices....in the end we can only hope that she reads this thread and learns that this kind of thing will only ruin her business.

being independent is a luxury compared to having to bend to an agencies scheduling. Having control over when you choose to see clients is a wonderful thing....if done wisely

No reply, no follow-up .... my gut tells me you have your answer crystal clear.

There are many other awesome women here :)

Good Luck!

Well said Anessa unfortunatley this lady is an indie maybe she still works the Agency mentality

Well said Anessa unfortunatley this lady is an indie maybe she still works the Agency mentality

Maybe. to play devils advocate things have been unusually slow in Ottawa lately for some of us so it could just have been a day when she didnt want to turn down another client. it happens to the best of us when we want to fit more than one call into a day if the rest of the week has been slow. Perhaps she thought she would be done with the other client by the time of your appointment.

however that still no excuse for her to not finish with her other client and go overtime (if thats what happened) and say "I have someone coming after you, I have to respect that" (usually that makes guys scram pretty fast as no client in their right minds wants to bump into another in the hallway, lol) in the end the other guy should understand and take it as a good thing putting himself in the shoes of you who is scheduled to see her.

Very sorry this happened to you with an indy gal...just know that this is definitely the exception and not the rule to how we all work. Hopefully it doesnt damage your opinion on all the other great choices of indy ladies out there :-)

There are so many amazing women to chose from so move on. Not only is it unprofessional, but kind of disgusting not having much time between clients.

It hapenned to me 3 times in the last 6 month with well know SP here on Cerb !! I too d'ont want to mentionned names but whats disapointing is that we sometime have to re-schedule are days , even are week to be able to show up !!!:-(

this has happened to me once or twice...and i was a regular!! and she is a very reputable SP.

I was actually at her door and she texted she wasn`t when I had texted to say I had arrived.

An aplology or explanation would have been nice and would have been sufficient.

Perhaps she has her own `issues`

i would even understand that

this has happened to me once or twice...and i was a regular!!

If you're a regular (meaning you've seen her numerous times before) and she's only cancelled once or twice, I don't think that's too bad.

Sorry for being human...

I do have a personal life.....

Not that I feel the need to explain myself to anyone....especially one who I have never met......

I informed this client I will not be able to make our date because my "non work related" oblgation was running me late....however, after 1.5 hour of delay, i found him walking around im my upscale condo's parking lot like lost little puppy.....NOT COOL!

He then tried to bargain with me as if he was at "Wal Mart" or my friend for a deal cause he had chosen to waite there for so long.....and I refused!

that being said...

im kinda insulted by some of the comments being said here.....150+ positive reviews cant all be wrong....I take I think this is taken out of proportion an uncalled for.....

sorry you guys feel that way about me...cause I try really hard :sad:

If you're a regular (meaning you've seen her numerous times before) and she's only cancelled once or twice' date=' I don't think that's too bad.[/quote']

I would have to agree...the regular felling between most SPs and their hobbiests generally goes both ways. I see too many gents taking it personal that "even their regular!" has encountered a problem and needs to reschedule. even the most reputable lady encounters outside work issues......she should call and explain that however. however I will admit that one day I had a client get mopy and say I was "blowing him off" on a day that I had to keep my son home from daycare because he had the flu.

in the end as long as she explains herself, its up to the client to judge whether she should be given a second chance. and if the lady has offered no communication as to what happened....we the guys aren't psychic.

As for the gents going on about reputable SPs burning them...there is a simple answer out there that many have addressed.....move on. we all cant be lumped into one category because we have X amount of recos or X amount of posts...we're all different.

There is obviously 2 sides to every story, and we can all go back and forth ad nauseum ...... and then STILL end up here......

As a hobbyist, if i were stood up by a lady, especially if she stood me up twice, I would simply move on......there are many beautiful women in this business, so no need to linger on one if it is not working out.......

You vote with your wallet.....so cast your vote and pick someone else then...

On a side note, I have seen Leanna several times, and she has always been on time and an absolute delight to be with.......but don't take my word for it........ check her reco's.......

We all have a choice.....exercise your right to choose if you are not satisfied.....

SNK

How did this some of this become about Leanna? My post was not about her.

My experiences with her these past few years have been terrific...as she is!!

She is usually punctual...-and sometimes early.

No complaints here about Leanna.