( If this was posted/mentioned elsewhere, again, I'll state that I probably scoured for it and missed it. Just let me know, I can take this down so as not to clog with repetitive questions. 8-) )In terms of encounters, is it best to ask whether or not perfumes should be worn? I love my perfumes, I do love my scents-- and I tend to have some sort of room spray (thank god for bath and body works) that matches or compliments my perfumes, but I know scents can be problematic.

To keep it safe, I've stuck to febreeze and body mists... but is this at all a common problem for anyone? I've yet to hear complaints but I don't want to surprise anyone with this.

And are there any better alternatives to fragrance mists/body sprays? Maybe a body butter (though I personally find they taste funny.)? I need to re-think my attempts to still smell pretty, here... :lol:

I don't wear perfume because it tends to linger. I only wear it when I'm not working. My clients always tell me they love how my hair smells and I also use scented body washes but they don't linger. I guess that's good enough for both of us. lol.

• Like 5

Hi sexy,

I personally wear perfume even for encounters and some gentlemen just find it very sexy and so do and I even have some regulars that know I loved when they have perfume on that make sure to put perfume on before our encounter!!

Only once a gentleman walked in and said U R wearing perfume? And I said yes he went I am allergic to perfume so the session changed...

For me if a gentleman is allergic to perfume he should state it when calling for an apt for I would gladly not wear any of course.

In my room I used different room fresheners and had no complaints so far about that.

Maybe when U book an apt U could eventually ask if a gentleman likes if a companion wear perfume or not and then just adapt accordingly. Guess I could do the same too!!!

Have a great day sexy!

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 2

I never wear perfume for intimate encounters.. many of my clients are married!! it's a huge no-no. Even a shower doesn't always remove all strange scents.. it's not worth the possible consequences

• Like 4