BigCity.com

Does anyone know how to get a hold of these people?

They stole my pictures and put my phone number on their site, and now I'm getting hundreds of messages a day!

Their support email does not exist, [email protected] so that is pointless, but I want this removed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Raven

• Like 1

Here is the email for their web host: [email protected]

Send them a professional email stating that they have used your content without your permission. Inform them you have contacted the site at the address they provided with not a single response. Ask them to reply in 48hrs and let them know you will be seeking further legal action (DMCA Takedown notice) if you do not hear back from them ASAP.

I can help you with further action if you don't get a reply to your liking.

• Like 6

Here is the email for their web host: [email protected]

Send them a professional email stating that they have used your content without your permission. Inform them you have contacted the site at the address they provided with not a single response. Ask them to reply in 48hrs and let them know you will be seeking further legal action (DMCA Takedown notice) if you do not hear back from them ASAP.

I can help you with further action if you don't get a reply to your liking.

They did the same to me and sent an email to "claim my profile", it had all my info but the wrong name. I just disregarded the email until the lovely Raven gave me a call. Thank you so much Raven!

I did send a very professional email under the instruction of my attorney that did reference legal action and such. I'm not too patient when my pictures, information and such are stolen. I've dealt with my fair share of that foolishness.

Raven informed to go to the site, get them to send you a reset password email and I removed all my pictures, contact info and I also disabled the profile.

If I was sent a proper invite, I may have considered trying the site out but you don't steal my stuff and that is no way of doing business, I could care less if they were offering a premium upgrade. I don't deal with sketchy sites like that who steal and try to keep you by offering perks.

• Like 5

Same here with the "claim your profile" nonsense. I had no trouble getting through when I clicked the "contact us" tab at the bottom of their website, I got through just fine. Gave them a friendly reminder of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and my photos were removed a couple days later. They've been trolling BP for pics and I have warned many ladies out here in BC to be aware they may be on there. Some don't mind, some do. Never occurred to me to share it on Cerb :( Sorry!

You should be able to reach them through their host, as Emily suggested. And not sure if you have any sort of watermark or copyright on your pictures, but if you don't you may want to. Makes things easier when the images in question clearly have a copyright on them :)

• Like 5

The site provider by law is required to verify the authenticity of anything requested by outside users. It happens quite often (maybe not in this inner circle of career's), but it does happen often.

A simple, concise and direct message should get them to contact the site content individuals. :)

• Like 1