Review: Veronica Valentine

Met with Veronica Valentine today at her location...of course I got lost and was late by almost 30 mins but when I called her she gave me great directions and I finally made it there. She was wonderful!!! So sweet, and damn sexy! I was very nervous and she instantly made me feel relaxed. Met me at the door with a big smile and a warm hug. The entire experience was unrushed and natural..no awkwardness. I attribute that totally to her, as I was like a deer in the headlights. lol I would recommend her highly. She was fun, bubbly and gave such nice compliments. I will definitely see her again! She is top notch!!:D

I spoke with her a few times and she is defenatly a sweetheart, thanks for the review btw.

She is one of the closest females that I have had to PSE, can get quite aggressive if you ask her and she is a squirter, very cool, GFE all the way.

i actually was thinking of seeing her but i find her second pic on her ad on lyla.com she seems to have a manly face so i was turned off...but everyones reviews got me curious...

her pic with her in garter belt and stockings is extremely hot.....i may have to give her a try

i actually was thinking of seeing her but i find her second pic on her ad on lyla.com she seems to have a manly face so i was turned off...but everyones reviews got me curious...

her pic with her in garter belt and stockings is extremely hot.....i may have to give her a try

No, really she is not manly at all. She is girly looking and she has a sexy voice. I find her face looks different from those pics..maybe its because the hairstyle is different. I dunno...but surely nothing manly on her at all. She is alllll woman. Very obliging and open..and very into what she does. Awesome girl!

I was with VV a while back. I have to agree with Mann0 - She's definitely not manly, she has wonderful curves, is utterly sweet and provides an excellent GFE service. Although with her, it's possible YMMV. Regardless, I would recommend her to anyone who likes her kind of figure and plan on a repeat for myself.

• Like 1

Veronica is a true GFE. Hot bod, responsive, erotic, full of enthusiasm and she when she comes, expect a flood! (which I love btw!) Her only fault IMHO is that she is slow to communicate, so plan a little in advance, but she is worth it. Oh, and yes, have a GPS to find her!

• Like 1

I am never seen her squirt. Are you sure?
A little or even a lot of skill is required from you in order to make this happen ;)

Hey guys I am not that big a stud, it happens very easily I guess YMMV daty and digits and she is there.

Maybe because we go for an hour with no break.. Now I feel inadequate :( ... I am told I give great DATY... could the girls just be saying that.. DAMN!!

every girl is diffrent in terms of their exact likes and dislikes .... as well there state of being has alot to do with their over all experiance (unlike us guys).

Hum, actually he's right, the add seems to be gone... I'll send her an PM to see if that's by accident or design

Thnx to all for your help.

Her ad seems to disapear then re-appear depending on how I get to E-C web pages.

Thnx too 4 the PMs, I'mm attempting to make contact