Duo Recommendations for First Timer?

I was wondering if anyone had any recent duo recommendations? Looking at Touch of Euphoria, Angels/Paradise, or Vibe for possibilities.. any suggestions or information would be much appreciated .. gonna be my first massage and looking to have as great an experience as I can :biggrin:

• Like 1

.. gonna be my first massage and looking to have as great an experience as I can :biggrin:

If this will be your first massage I would suggest you get your 'feet' wet by seeing one MA.... duos are wonderful but I think you'll be able to better appreciate the duo once you've had some experience of a massage.

All the locations you suggested are excellent.

• Like 1

The other poster was right. Trying with one MA is a good way to start. That said, I wouuld recommend Maya and Kelly at Angel's as well as Julia and Khloe at Vibe. I haven't met Skylar at Vibe yet, but a poster mentioned her and Khloe as a duo.

• Like 1

agreed with the other post. go see 1 MA 1st, then go get a duo once you've done that.

best of luck :)

fyi Annapurna, that would be me that posted the duo reco for Khloe & Skylar :)

Edited by star99
additional comment
  • Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I'm always skeptical when a new member makes his first post, is going for his first massage, and asks for duo recommendation.

The duo just seems too tempting not to does it not ?

but I will heed your advice and get one with one MA first, and then try the duo after. How long do you guys recommend for an appointment with one MA/a duo? how much time is not rushed?

I would suggest booking a full hour, that way you can work out all your pre-massage jitters, have a chance to enjoy a FULL back/leg massage with your MA, and develop a "relationship" with her during your time together. She will help you relax and "put you at ease" to prepare you for what's to come. Of course, I'm talking about drinking tea while doing needlepoint and engaging in polite conversation, but take from that what you will... ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice guys.. Another question though.. If I'm staying downtown, where is best to go for a massage with one MA ? I'll have to get a cab to anywhere too far.

Get to see if you have chemistry with a couple of ladies 1st. That could take some time.

Once that is complete, i would say that the majority of the ladies will do duo's and doesn't matter who its with. Im sure you'll have a great time as I did, but keep in mind that it does take a little time.

• Like 1

To get a cab to the good agencies you're looking at $30-$40 each way therefore TofE might be your best bet-I think they come to you.

Angels is not too bad to get to by bus. Lots of pics on their site.

Paradise and Vibe further out-difficult to get to for you.

Probably 5-6 very good indies have studios downtown.

Honestly, I'd book based on the girl, not the closest location. The cab fare will be worth it if you've met the right MA! There are a few working downtown, but at spas the "roster" can change from day-to-day, so the girl of your dreams could be working out of your reach today, but downtown tomorrow. I'd browse the recommendations here, there are lots of beautiful indies and spa ladies to choose from! Good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input here! I'm slowly but surely figuring this all out! Any further recommendations are greatly appreciated!