A question for the men about clothing

I think whatever the lady feels comfortable in is fine. For me, it has nothing to do with age. I'm not a big fan of the school girl look on anyone. Not sure why but it kinda creeps me out a little. Some ladies pull it off in photo shoots and what-not and that's fine just for fun but as far as walking into a room and seeing a grown woman dressed like that, nope, not for me.

I would prefer the sophisticated look given the two choices but honestly, my favorite looks are more natural. A nice casual sundress, tight jeans and a T-shirt, or the old classic little, sleek sexy, basic black dress with stockings and heels. Not that I don't appreciate being greeted in sexy lingerie either, mind you. I've just never been one to embrace the whole fantasy thing.

• Like 1

Amber - wowie zowie...you are one hot tamale! Don't know whether you're into the ladies, but I'll take a little bit of that anytime.

Nicolette - Love the cop outfit thing! The aviator glasses - yes, yes & yes.

Bellafan - I just love fantasy I suppose. Deep down, my personality is a little bit larger than life, so I guess that kind of thing IS expressing my real self.

peacectryguy - Mmmm. That's what I was trying to avoid. The creep factor. I actually didn't have the whole Britney Spears pigtails/white shirt/white sock thing going on. It was really just a tartan mini. I was aware that the skirt had certain connotations though, which is why I asked. I'll probably give it away (and I know just the person to give it to).

So...any of the ladies have suggestions about good brands of lipstick that won't come off? I love the full red lips look, and like I said...I don't want to leave a trace.

In my opinion' date=' it all depends on the individual. There are some more mature women who could totally rock the school girl look, but they would have to look extremely young for their age, or it might look disjointed and a little strange. Generally I would go for the sexy secretary, librarian, lawyer or business woman look. But as always, it depends on the woman and what makes HER feel sexy, as that feeling is what makes the experience. That feeling can make ANY clothes sexy.[/quote']

Laughing, I am over 40 and I can't count how many schoolgirls outfits I have. I take special requests and by colour and what tape of plaid. :):)

• Like 1

Nicolette - Love the cop outfit thing! The aviator glasses - yes, yes & yes.

Guys loved it when it told them to place their hands against the wall and spread them. I can be somewhat assertive. Heehe.

• Like 2

For the most part, the gentlemen who seek me out like the elegant and sophisticated look, and it is my general way of being anyway; that is, in terms of what I typically wear and how I portray myself in my photos.

On the other hand, fantasy role-plays have their place, and on a handful of occasions (in recent history), I've done the schoolgirl look. I think it's the novelty and playfulness that these clients have enjoyed most when I've sported such an outfit upon request. Given I am in my 30s, I think it has made such Gents feel like things are staying within comfortable moral bounds while still getting a chance to explore the fantasy. Interestingly, I have even played Domme in a schoolgirl outfit, which is an interesting mind-bender for those who would assume the schoolgirl look is inherently submissive.

Nicolette, you have me thinking that I should invest in a sexy cop outfit; sounds like fun ;-)

• Like 2

For the most part, the gentlemen who seek me out like the elegant and sophisticated look, and it is my general way of being anyway; that is, in terms of what I typically wear and how I portray myself in my photos.

On the other hand, fantasy role-plays have their place, and on a handful of occasions (in recent history), I've done the schoolgirl look. I think it's the novelty and playfulness that these clients have enjoyed most when I've sported such an outfit upon request. Given I am in my 30s, I think it has made such Gents feel like things are staying within comfortable moral bounds while still getting a chance to explore the fantasy. Interestingly, I have even played Domme in a schoolgirl outfit, which is an interesting mind-bender for those who would assume the schoolgirl look is inherently submissive.

Nicolette, you have me thinking that I should invest in a sexy cop outfit; sounds like fun ;-)

Very interesting topic and some good posts here.

For a mature lady' I prefer the classy elegant look. I like the schoolgirl outfit on the younger lady's, but mostly I like sexy lingerie on any woman.

Anything dom is not for me, but to each their own.

Anna,

I saw your pics on your website and even though we've never met, I think you would look hot in a cop uniform type outfit. Now the handcuffs, a few of my regs trusted me to do that. Lots of fun!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1