been away from the game and thinkjng about returning

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a good day

So I've been away from the hobby for about 1 year and a half, before the bill had passed

So of course I'm kind of timid to dive back in

What should I do differently now? Any tips or pointers would be very appreciative

Kyser

• Like 2

Guest *i*********y

Avoid agencies

Avoid MP's

Avoid anyone new who isn't reviewed by a known member.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

check the threads for some research and for ads online, if you can try to call and to confirm. Who know's who is texting on the other side.

Have fun, play safe!

Cheers

Avoid agencies

Avoid MP's

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Agree with this except about avoiding MPs. It's still pretty hard to catch someone in flagrante delicto in straightforward body rub oriented places.

I wouldn't agree with the 'avoid MPs or avoid agency' statements.

I've felt comfortable in recent months.

To me the key is reputation.

If you've been around this area in past you'll know who the reputable independents and agencies are. And if venturing into a new area do your research looking for reviews etc on reputable sites.

Cub

• Like 2

Guest *i*********y

Reputation doesn't matter. They keep UR phone number and cops are raiding them again. As for MP's, yes, hard to charge you, but if you have an SO you want to explain why you were detained at the cop shop or why they are at your door to take a statement? They like to intimidate you with threats like these.

Posted via Mobile Device

The press releases from the police stated clearly they were going through the contact lists.

I'd prefer not to have my info on one of those lists no matter what anyone says.

Ok

So, hypothetically, say a "well reviewed" local girl gets popped.

Turns informant, and......

Easy cheesy, for the boys following anything off of bp or any other "reputable" source.

Just sayin,

Keep it real

Yes the new law makes the offering of services legal, but the use of those same services are now illegal.

On that note, has anyone heard of anyone being charged in Canada under the new law? I did a google search and couldn't find one.

Yes the new law makes the offering of services legal, but the use of those same services are now illegal.

On that note, has anyone heard of anyone being charged in Canada under the new law? I did a google search and couldn't find one.

You're right:

http://www.straight.com/news/396106/little-enforcement-canadas-new-prostitution-laws-says-lawyer

I do think intimidation is probably perceived as more effective and certainly less pointlessly destructive. Maybe most people really do have common sense after all.

• Like 1

Avoid agencies

Avoid MP's

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't quite agree with the statement 'anyone new who isn't reviewed by a known member'.

Some girls on Lyla ask not to be reviewed, others don't mind being reviewed.

Reviews are what some guys rely on, but don't take those reviews as this is the experience you are going to have, could be different. Not everyone is to everyone's taste.

Also, not every guy that a provider sees is going to leave a review.

I have multiple visits with the same guys and yet not one if them left a review, I must be doing something right if they keep coming back.

The OP asked of things to avoid, being as he has been out of the circle for a while.

Contact the lady of your choice, in the manner she has asked of you.

be polite, and make decisions based on how you feel the conversation (whether that be text, call or email) goes.

If your gut tells you this is bad, then move on to someone that makes you comfortable.

Check out pics using google and tineye, refer to cowboy kennys diary on info, and look into her website for further info on the lady of your choice.

Happy hunting :-)

• Like 3

Trust your gut. If something looks fishy. Investigate more. This hobby involves a bit of trial and error. That can be part of the fun

Additional Comments:

Trust your gut. If something looks fishy. Investigate more. This hobby involves a bit of trial and error. That can be part of the fun