Summer Ice-Cream

Summer is here (we basically skipped Spring) and I enjoy sitting down with some ice-cream on a hot day (I eat ice-cream all year round), so what is your go to ice-cream flavour to have on a hot day or any given day?

I love Mint Chocolate Ice-cream, I think this flavour beats all other flavours I've had out there.

Some other flavours that I enjoy in the summer and only in the summer are:

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

other fruity ones

What are your favorite Ice-cream flavours to have in the summer to beat the heat?

• Like 1

This will only mean something to people from St. John's or who have visited and tried this companies Ice Cream but my choice would be ...

Moo Moo's Ice Creams ... Hoofprint or Turtle Cheesecake

Both are very very good... If you are in downtown St. John's you should try them.

Just my Opinion

Im not really an ice ream fan, however if I had to pick it would be Chocolate Peanut butter or Cheesecake.. My preference is for Frozen yogurt (greek yogurt) from Yeh!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Farqhuar Ice Cream which is made on the Island,(Manitoulin). Orange Flavor is the best in my opinion.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like making concoctions with vanilla.

I take it and mix it with mango and bananas in my blender.

Recently I put the last slice of apple pie in there.

It was so good.

I'm a cotton candy ice cream fan as well. I recently tried creamsicle, can't remember the brand, but it was from the grocery store and delicious. Orange pineapple is also a fave of mine. You can't beat ice cream in the summer. 3 scoops please:)

Pralines and Cream is definitely my favorite. Mint Chocolate Chip is a very close second though. Ice Cream in the summer reminds me of family trips in the summer out to places like Torquay and St. Ives back in England. Sun, sand and ice cream...just fantastic!

Guest w***bt

get a tub of Chapman's soft serve chocolate /vanilla soft serve, buy a packet of your favourite chocolate bar pieces (skor/snickers/etc. no Nestle please they are an evil company) and add the chocolate pieces to a bowl of ice cream mmmm

Guest ****emb******n

In the summer months I like gelato. Sometimes I have it with a shot of espresso. Chocolate or vanilla.

Summer DOES mean ice cream cones and I think this may be a Maritime only favorite, but I'll take grapenut every time. A close second is Dairy Queen vanilla soft ice cream with the chocolate dip. :)

My all time favourite!!! I think it's called Tiger Tail

& it's very odd I hate licorice lol lol

But 2nd has to be cookie dough ice cream!!