going to Vegas in July

Taxi drivers are a decent second option for recommendations, but you will need to use your own judgement. Usually, if you ask to go to a strip joint you can talk your way back to the subject.

From what I've read, getting out of the actual city of vegas and into some of the outlying areas is your best bet, the cops in Vegas are much harder on people acquiring "special services".

Of course if you google "Vegas Legal Brothels", and you will find the likes of Sheri's and of course Mustang Ranch. I almost went there a few years back when I was in Vegas, they will even pick you up at your hotel and drive you back when you are "done".

Imagine that perfectly legal "fun" activity....only in Nevada!

• Like 1

Heading to a brothel is safe, but pretty expensive and I'm not sure it worth one hour plus in a car. Try a Google search for prices and you will see some reviews.

My buddy and I found a few places not far from the strip maybe 10 mins with some quick internet searches once we got there. Prices are roughly the same but they will try and squeeze you cuz they'll assume you're a tourist and they can get away with it. So be prepared and Don't be afraid to use your negotiating skills and be clear and set the bar right from the get go otherwise you can walk if you feel like their taking advantage of the situation and not being fair. Same goes for hotel incalls as well but be prepared for the sp to look different then her pics because from our experiences they usually were. They were still good looking and attractive but would use different pics then there own. Scouts honor

Cheers!

If you look in the yellow pages or online, you'll see several massage places in the area known as Chinatown. I think its on Sahara Ave. Get a cab to take you there, but don't let them pick a place for you. The cab drivers will scam you. They bring you to a place where they get a finders fee, which will be built into your fee. Just get dropped off on the corner and check a few of them, or phone first. They are all run by Asians and you will get a decent massage. When the massage is over you will be very happy. I'm pretty sure its OK to ask questions first and there will be set fee for the massage, but the way it ends is negotiable. You can also find nice girls sitting alone in the hotel lounge, like they are waiting for someone. They could be waiting for you. Just say hello and see what kind of signals you get.

You can also find nice girls sitting alone in the hotel lounge, like they are waiting for someone. They could be waiting for you. Just say hello and see what kind of signals you get.

A great way to get a view and tour of the Los Vegas correctional system. Prostitution is illegal in Vegas. If you want to avoid LE you must go outside of Vegas to the brothels.

I would suspect the extra costs are still cheaper then a lawyer and never being allowed back into the US.

Have fun.

Counties have jurisdiction, Las Vegas itself is not legal. Only a few counties allow it, it's not as simple as "just go outside the city".

Brothels are either really grim and depressing or insanely expensive. Not worth it either way.

This is so tightly regulated in the USA that most American guys are so eager they will pay anything. For a Canadian it is no big deal, save your money and go to Montreal. Far better and much safer.

Montreal is a way to go-but since you are heading out to LV , then try out the Sapphire club on the weekends, you can see and choose the dancers and go to the vip rooms. Some of the girls so hot. if that does not meet your range then try Another spot, ill just put it here as LD. im sure if you add that to google it will come up in vegas.

have fun

cheers