What will be the next thing you will purchase?

Omg, is it a conspiracy? The lightbulbs throughout my house are burning out one by one. I am now at the point where I need to seriously take stock as my backup lights are now failing lol. Those damn things ain't cheap either hahahah

• Like 1

hoping to purrrrchase some more antique mirrors for my lovely 'work-in-prrrrogress' nuru room

<hehe, say that one ten times fast!>

...and oddly enough, the mirrors are being sold off from the business that flopped.. in the house I am now targeting as my new and perrrrrmanent den ;)

but definitely coffee... and will likely splurge and enjoy a thick, moist slice of cranberry/pumpkin loaf at stellas ...breakfast of champions hehe

<purrrrrrr>

first order of business... stellas coffee....

and at some point... am going corset shopping to compliment an incredible steel grey floor-length satin steam punk skirt I am wearing to a fet event soon :)

... if i can't find one I like.. may opt for my full blown full boned corseted copper colored ballgown.. gorgeous in the lights when doing a scene <wink>