How about some of us are getting tired of countless emails asking about obvious BP fake or stolen pictures. They are just fueling the demand for more crap. Just pick the f.... phone and enquire.

This is not my idea of an interesting and enriching forum.

Hey if EggsandBacon wants to inquire about an SP , its okay. This is what this is all about, Safety

• Like 3

E&B,

I'm happy to report first-hand that she's most-definitively 'for real', despite what would seem to be great odds. And a very friendly gal at that.

The only misleading thing about her ad is that she's not ddd-cup, but quite obviously a g-cup. The explanation for her lack of 'online history' is that Halifax is quite literally her first-ever stop, AND apparently she's quite happy to make it a regular stop if this two-week visit in town works out (and I'm very much hoping it does).

Hope that's helpful (as will the new ad she just put up earlier tonight, which removes any doubt that we all likely had).

: )

• Like 2

hey Fredlick thanks for the update and Vaz but sorry i've had a couple of bad experiences in the past, and i dont know what you do for a living, but I dont realy have the money to spend on different sp's. This is the reason why I inquire about different girls. I like to spend money but only if its for a good reason, and im sure i speak for most hobbyists. sorry bud. also not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you had no info on her then why even make a post, I asked if anyone had any info about her specifically, not if they were bothered about people posting about different girls. Thats what I thought this place was for, to share information about different Sp's. And especially with the new changes with the law I lie to stay safe... sorry if that bothered you though Vaz

• Like 7

Guest n*gu**6

I have an appointment booked with her and her duo partner Katreena tomorrow. If they do not object, I will post a recommendation afterwards.

Guest n*gu**6

I had a great visit with Alexis and Katreena yesterday and I will post a reco for them shortly. Sadly, they are cutting their stay in Hali short and going to Moncton Tuesday for a week. They had a couple 'rough' guys and bunch of last minute cancels/no-shows. It's a shame some people have so little respect to do that to them. Hopefully they will be back.