East Indian Massage?

He is looking for a link.... does not know of any east indian offering that service.

There are some extensive discussions on this particular place on the other board. Suggest you do the research before venturing. That's all I can say due to restrictions.

Guest Ne**6*
try simi's . has a new attendant, mix of east indian and white.

The girls name is priya. She does not do anything but massage and she is not trained in massage. She is very chatty.

Guest Ne**6*

Was the experience worth the price tag? What was the damage?

she actually did for me, but prepare to negotiate the price a bit.

I saw Priya recently. At first I thought it was not going to be a good experience. She seems very shy at first. But through conversation she became more engaged. I really enjoyed and will repeat. But it may be different experience for others.

Guest Ne**6*

How much did u tip her?

I saw Priya recently. At first I thought it was not going to be a good experience. She seems very shy at first. But through conversation she became more engaged. I really enjoyed and will repeat. But it may be different experience for others.

I am skeptical of any East Indian providing a good massage and also a HE. Its not in the culture. There is nothing special about an East Indian proving this service ( no Kamasutra here). These services are non existant in Wpg. Maybe Toronto or vancouver but not here. From what i have read, service is a hit and miss (more misses than anything). Its a waste of time. Save your time and money and try Route 90 or some of the Indy girls. My 2 cents.

• Like 3

saw priya this week. massage was below average but ending was good for me. We had some good time talking, making jokes and a bit flirting. Great time overall.

Whatever happened to the East Indian lady from Hi Tec Hair Salon. She provided a great massage and finish. Long nails were deftly used by her.

She is not there anymore. Has been gone for quite awhile now. She was excellent but gone.