Basic rules with Sabrina (Grass_Hopper) Please read carefully!

Since a couple of days, I had awfull appointments. Don't get me wrong, I had wonderful too, that were memorable in every way... But still, some CERB members are acting like CL quick pick-up calls...

I agree, I'm not always on time 5 to 10 minutes late, make up is not my thing, I have strech marks (just a little tho...), BUT HYGIENE IS NEVER AN ISSUE!

My rules, very basics are to be respected, otherwise some services will not be provided. Here's a little reminder, with consequences...

1. When you're at the screening spot, call me from an unblocked number.- You won't get the address...

2. Shower has to be taken on arrival.- Forget about prostate massage, BJ, me going down on you or you getting down on me.

3. Sand your nails.- No fingering, or you'll hurt me.

4. No drugs without telling me.- No BBBJ, guard dog on site (wich is usually not there)

5. No violent behaviour.- Guard dog on site, out, screeming for help.

6. NO RAPE, HARD STRANGULATION, VIOLENT RESTRAINING.- I'll smash your head on the wall before calling the cops on you. And YES, I WILL DARE...

ALL the previous have been done in the last days. Not only from members, but some CL clients too.

I understand that some of you are putting money aside for month just to enjoy my company, and that all of you, rich or not, expect a 5 stars service, wich you TRULY deserve.

Help me provide this high quality service just by respecting those basic rules... You visit me to be able to enjoy your time with me, let's make it the other way around... It's your money after all...

Wow - sorry to read this. You should in no way have to put up with anything like you've described. I guess for whatever reason, there are freaks out there. It's all good to have a buddy or a dog, or both, within yelling distance but you should also have something near by. I would just assume that there is some mace, a tazer, a big stick with a nail in it ... something stashed near by - if not you may want to consider it. The big stick with a nail in it may be hard to conceal .... could go with a small stick but it wouldn't have the same effect ...

Take care

This is so bad ... sorry to hear that.

Don't know what happened ... but I can figure it out a little bit still ... Hope you are ok!?

It could be a so wonderful job sometimes but when it comes in the other side it could be so tough.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. NO ONE should EVER have to encounter abusive situations. I hope you're ok... hang in there.

Hmmm, sounds like some annoyances have really bubbled over. If I was in your area, I'd bring you a cupcake and a big hug.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences Grass_Hopper. Totally unacceptable behaviour.

Unfortunately, there will always be a few bad apples in the bunch ... Very sorry to hear about what happened to you. Hope you are ok.

I am truly sorry this has happened to you and it has happened to me, so I know where you are coming from Grass_Hopper.

Things will get better and sometimes we can be too kind, I know I am but we have a voice.

These are our bodies a temple to exact and should be treated as such and our rules.

Lately I have been finding myself say" this is my body, my rules".

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Sabrina you do not deserve to be treated that way. It really makes me angry when I hear about guys like that :x . You are a dream to be with and should be treated like a queen.

Hmmm, sounds like some annoyances have really bubbled over. If I was in your area, I'd bring you a cupcake and a big hug.

Posted via Mobile Device

That's sweet , Cupcakes can put a smile on my face .

Dam , why can these BAD clients figure out

What goes around come around !!

But... l'm will Lindsay , so here another cupcake !

Lots of Hugs to u !

Cupcakes all around for all that have had this type of experience. If you are ever in Halifax and need a real tasty cupcake to put a smile back on your face go to Sweet Janes (Not Mary Janes lol) and get there before 12:00p.m. they go quick because they are just that good. I use to work by there and would go at 10:00a.m. on break to make sure I got one.

I've read a few threads over the past two days regarding some abhorrent, criminal behaviour with the ladies. What is going through these people's heads? Bullies, cowards and losers. I think CERB members should take Lindsay's idea and start a little campaign to start spreading some sugarey happiness. They all deserve cupcakes. In fact, the next time I visit any CERB members in the future there is going to be cupcakes! Or some sort of pastry. And I'm inviting all other CERB members to join me. The ladies deserve it. Sabrina, these people are not worth your time ever again and I am genuinely sorry you had to put up with this lunacy. In fact, whoever has the privilege of visiting Sabrina next should bring her a dozen cupcakes! I know it won't make up for it but you should know that you are appreciated by real, good people and not these wastes.

Guest AdamK

Sabrina, I hope this doesn't continue for you're sake and for the benefit of all the sane clients out there. Hopefully this doesn't result in you leaving Ottawa again; we missed you. Sorry you're having to dealing with this crap.

i know violence isnt the answer ... HOWEVER.... im sure i speak for many males on here when i say, i'd love to get my hands on the guy to 'discuss' his behaviour in person...

i know violence isnt the answer ... However.... Im sure i speak for many males on here when i say, i'd love to get my hands on the guy to 'discuss' his behaviour in person...

i agree with you totally. No lady deserve to be treated like this.

sounds perfectly reasonable. i mean not everyone likes rough play... if it's off your list, clients need to respect that.

Since a couple of days, I had awfull appointments. Don't get me wrong, I had wonderful too, that were memorable in every way... But still, some CERB members are acting like CL quick pick-up calls...

I agree, I'm not always on time 5 to 10 minutes late, make up is not my thing, I have strech marks (just a little tho...), BUT HYGIENE IS NEVER AN ISSUE!

My rules, very basics are to be respected, otherwise some services will not be provided. Here's a little reminder, with consequences...

1. When you're at the screening spot, call me from an unblocked number.- You won't get the address...

2. Shower has to be taken on arrival.- Forget about prostate massage, BJ, me going down on you or you getting down on me.

3. Sand your nails.- No fingering, or you'll hurt me.

4. No drugs without telling me.- No BBBJ, guard dog on site (wich is usually not there)

6. NO RAPE, HARD STRANGULATION, VIOLENT RESTRAINING.- I'll smash your head on the wall before calling the cops on you. And YES, I WILL DARE...

ALL the previous have been done in the last days. Not only from members, but some CL clients too.

I understand that some of you are putting money aside for month just to enjoy my company, and that all of you, rich or not, expect a 5 stars service, wich you TRULY deserve.

Help me provide this high quality service just by respecting those basic rules... You visit me to be able to enjoy your time with me, let's make it the other way around... It's your money after all...

Wow - sorry to read this. You should in no way have to put up with anything like you've described. I guess for whatever reason, there are freaks out there. It's all good to have a buddy or a dog, or both, within yelling distance but you should also have something near by. I would just assume that there is some mace, a tazer, a big stick with a nail in it ... something stashed near by - if not you may want to consider it. The big stick with a nail in it may be hard to conceal .... could go with a small stick but it wouldn't have the same effect ...

Take care

But having a weapon is not only illegal, but also more dangerous than usefull... Being quite weak and petite, anybody could take it off my hands. I'm not ready to deal with the results in either way...

But still, some CERB members are acting like CL quick pick-up calls...

this is disturbing.............

I feel that All persons with violent tendencies should be reported to LE. Regardless of the scenario, CERBites INCLUDED.

Their next victim might not fair so well.

But ...what can we "harmless" Cerbite clients do about this ? I wish I knew. Moral support seems to fall too short.

I believe I speak for the Real Gentlemen on this board, that the above "type" is NOT welcome here.

When you use the words "I dare you", you... buddy......are not a player, or a pooner, but a PREDATOR.

Go somewhere else ! (like prison)

Just a thought..... spray paint them DayGlo orange as they leave

Or, check this out..........http://pinkstinker.com/faq.php?topic=dye