Kayla shedevil

She is very good at what she does - great tongue and throat - oh so TIGHT - check her out.

Not a spinner but will blow your mind

• Like 1

She is very good at what she does - great tongue and throat - oh so TIGHT - check her out.

Not a spinner but will blow your mind

Awe. Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it.

Have a great evening.

Kayla

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I would highly recommend Kayla as well. I had the opportunity to visit her a few weeks back for a massage appointment and enjoyed myself very much.

Kayla was very easy to contact and arrange the appointment. She's a very sexy woman with a some great curves and a very easy going personality. I totally felt comfortable. The experience, while satisfying, left me wanting to come back for more. And that trick with the warm water.........la piece de resistance.

• Like 1

I would highly recommend Kayla as well. I had the opportunity to visit her a few weeks back for a massage appointment and enjoyed myself very much.

Kayla was very easy to contact and arrange the appointment. She's a very sexy woman with a some great curves and a very easy going personality. I totally felt comfortable. The experience, while satisfying, left me wanting to come back for more. And that trick with the warm water.........la piece de resistance.

Thank you very much for your comments and for your visit. You certainly have made me blush.

I welcome the opportunity to see you again also, of course. Reading this has made my evening and I do appreciate it . I thank you for it and humbly anticipate the next time.

She is very good at what she does and makes you feel comfortable. It has been a while....sigh.

• Like 1

She is very good at what she does and makes you feel comfortable. It has been a while....sigh.

Awe thanks Mr. bowtie [emoji4] it has been a while...

Have a great day.

SD

I've only had the pleasure of seeing her twice (that's not enough)

she is very friendly, has great skills and an absolute pleasure! If I don't get lost finding her place, I will surely see her again soon! A very happy customer!

• Like 1

I've only had the pleasure of seeing her twice (that's not enough)

she is very friendly, has great skills and an absolute pleasure! If I don't get lost finding her place, I will surely see her again soon! A very happy customer!

Awe thanks.

You never got lost the 2nd time though. I really appreciate your comments and compliments. I'll have to show you my appreciation for it when you visit me next. Lol

This made my day and I thank you for it. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day.

Xoxo

Kayla

Saw her at her old incall in EK. Super nice lady, good looks and great skills! probably doesn't get as much credit as she deserves. Local girl, friendly , reliable. Quite an open menu if i recall. Definately give her a try if you haven't already!

• Like 1

Saw her at her old incall in EK. Super nice lady, good looks and great skills! probably doesn't get as much credit as she deserves. Local girl, friendly , reliable. Quite an open menu if i recall. Definately give her a try if you haven't already!

It has been a while then. I moved about 1 year and some odd months ago. I'm downtown now in an easier to get to location which is far better than where I was previously.

I really appreciate your comments and compliments also. Thank you so much. Perhaps I'll see you again lol

Thank you. Enjoy your day.

Kayla

I agree I only saw her once and she was great, have been meaning on returning but just haven't. so many gals just not enough time or money, lol.

Isn't that always the way though. Lol

I could use a good woman too... I wish to to extend my thanks also and wish you a great day

Whenever you decide to return you're more than welcome to. I would be more than happy to see you.

Please stay safe everyone and enjoy all of your experiences to the fullest

Kayla

• Like 1