I'm going to be doing some shopping to stock up my tickle trunk, and I was curious what costumes you guys love the most. Nurse? Gothic? Nun? School Girl? Fettish Wear?

What turns your crank?

Posted via Mobile Device

I've never considered requesting a lady to wear a costume and would like to consider myself unconcerned with them, but . . .

For some reason the classic cowgirl outfit always gets me. Cowboy hat, tight, ripped jeans and a tank top seems to have my mental number. i have no idea why.

School girl uniforms! As a teenager, I would take the tube all the way from Chelsea London to Barnet up in Hampstead to go to school. Every day I would have the joy and pleasure to watch loads of beautiful teenage girls hop the train in their little uniforms! God I wish I was a teenager back in London again!!!!

Guest *b*y

I have also never asked an SP to put on a particular uniform, but if that were to happen, I'd either request a nurse's or a schoolgirl's uniform.

The sexy French Maid costume always works with me! Especially with the feather duster.

Guess I am kinda boring.. garters and stockings always do it for me. Some women make a pair of white cotton sports socks look sexy, but that's another topic.. :-)

Gothic is hottt - right up there with the birthday suit. I think my top three choices would be - birthday suit, goth, birthday suit ... in no particular order..

I agree gothic (true Victorian gothic with a dark twist) is SUPER HOT!

Wearing socks to bed? *hiss* LOL

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree gothic (true Victorian gothic with a dark BOSSY twist) is SUPER HOT!

Posted via Mobile Device

added a little something to that.

Any female superhero custom with a much more edgy and bossy side to it. Although most of them have whips like a catwoman suit for instance.

Librarian........glasses.....tight blouse....push-up bra.......:handjob:pencil skirt.....stilletto heels......stockings.....:jackoff:..........books in hand.......

Excuse me.....be back in a second

• Like 1

Librarian........glasses.....tight blouse....push-up bra.......:handjob:pencil skirt.....stilletto heels......stockings.....:jackoff:..........books in hand.......

When I saw your reply the only thing going thru my head was "now I will find out how one dresses up as a giant Kleenex" :handjob:

Goth would be interesting........

Mmmm... cowgirls....

I like costumes in general ? I'm a big fan of Halloween and dressing up for it's own sake, but it's always better when someone's looking!

personally, my fave is the schoolgirl outfit, hands down! Though I am also very into a secretary or librarian type as well as the french maid and nurse... oh so many options!!! *drool*

I have posted this before but ..."Six inch black or deep red heels that define the calf muscles. White stockings that show off the lines of the leg up to mid thigh. A short black or red mini-skirt that opens from the front. A tied up white blouse that displays a bare midriff. A simple gold or silver chain around the neck. Carefully done eyes that suck you deep into the vortex. Luscious red lips that make the mouth pout, just a little. Finished nails that display attention to detail. Its the whole beautiful package." I guess close to the school girl outfit slightly modified.

For me the 3 that i prefer are Goth "love that one" there is something very sexy about a goth women in all black... , schoolgirl "love that one" mini skirt, white blouse pony tails wow.....and secretary "love that one" thight classy skirt white blouse and attach hair mmmm

as you can see i don;t have a preference in the 3

I'm surpise that Goth was mention i find that not alot of women offer that choice

Sonoma

Latex skirt,knee high boots, latex corsett so your breasts are well pushed out and reveals sexy cleavage, zorro mask and crop and away we go!:twisted:

librarian........glasses.....tight blouse....push-up bra.......:handjob:pencil skirt.....stilletto heels......stockings.....:jackoff:..........books in hand.......

meeee like me like , meeee like this one a lot

I agree gothic (true Victorian gothic with a dark twist) is SUPER HOT!

Wearing socks to bed? *hiss* LOL

Posted via Mobile Device

I totally agree, Victorian Gothic is just damn hot! I also have a very big thing for punk girls as well...very hot look! :D

Ohhh, my...! Anyone need me tomorrow, i'll be over at Chapters for like fourteen hours !!

.....taking my little caterpillar friend bookworm hunting !

"Fetch!, Mr. Wiggles...fetch!"

Linsay....Thank you for the thread. Very insightful and perhaps this has helped me decide what to look for on my next shopping expedition!