Contributing Factors that an SP/MA Will not see a potential client

As there was a excellent thread started by Lindsay. Link right here.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31793

I had thought it might be a good idea, as why/what certain circumstances that a SP/MA would refuse to see a client.

Just so some men can understand the challenges that you ladies may go through in a day with clients.

Example- Rude through email, asking for services that already specified not offered,gut instinct?

It just might end up being a sticky for the newbie area?

• Like 2

For starters... one of the complaints I hear about the most while making small talk with SPs (in regards to OTHER clients) is first-time-visitors that don't take the time to read the whole website/ad etc... and ask questions that could have been avoidable, the number one question being rates. Some of the high class ladies (salutations to those of you I have met ;) ) prefer not to talk about rates AT ALL. TBH neither do I. The business part of a visit is the least fun.

If a lady appears to be worth your time visiting, give her the respect and do your own research!

my two cents :)

• Like 2

-Explicit Questions

-Guy on the phone did not even read the ad because they ask what your description is so most likely they are looking at a bunch of ads and probably don't even realize who they're talking to. One guy even starting calling me by another SP's name. And the SP was actually someone I knew.

- I'm allergic to latex condoms which then leads them to ask for something else... enough said.

A guy's basic introduction to me on the phone should not begin with "Yo" "Wassup" or "Hey babe".

Guys who text when I specifically said "Don't text me!"

Don't haggle with me on the phone or by email.

Are you disease free? Are you sure? This is an insult. Why is it that WE as SPs are the ones who are always viewed as having STDS? Guys engage in this hobby so it is not completely one sided here. And are they stupid enough not to realize that no one is actually going to admit to this?

Can you take a shower when I get there so I know you're clean?

I will only pay you after the hour.

Send me some facial pictures

• Like 2

-Explicit Questions

-Guy on the phone did not even read the ad because they ask what your description is so most likely they are looking at a bunch of ads and probably don't even realize who they're talking to. One guy even starting calling me by another SP's name. And the SP was actually someone I knew.

- I'm allergic to latex condoms which then leads them to ask for something else... enough said.

A guy's basic introduction to me on the phone should not begin with "Yo" "Wassup" or "Hey babe".

Are you disease free? Are you sure? This is an insult. Why is it that WE as SPs are the ones who are always viewed as having STDS? Guys engage in this hobby so it is not completely one sided here. And are they stupid enough not to realize that no one is actually going to admit to this?

I agree on everything but the worst questions to ask me ... wich is like a slap on my face is the ones I put in Bold ... Yesterday, I got someone who asked me exactly what you said about the disease free ... as you already know ;) That's so insulting!

Reviews/recommendation should be read maybe more carefully before going insulting a SP/MP with that kind of questions! Ok ... I know that I only have 1 recommendation here on cerb (still don't understand how come btw loll) but if you look everywhere else I have many wich saying that I AM a very clean person ... and i'm telling you ... there's many client who don't take a shower or fake to take it at the beginning of an encounter ... I should ask for shower much more than you guys!!! lolll sorry ... I had to vent some stuff!

I agree on everything but worst for me ... wich is like a slap on my face is the ones I put in Bold ... Yesterday, I got someone who asked me exactly what you said about the disease free ... as you already know ;) That's so insulting!

Reviews/recommendation should be read maybe more carefully before going insulting a SP/MP with that kind of questions!

Yes I agree! And to be fair, I have been asked many of these questions where these guys have found me through paid adult advertising, free advertising and review boards. I used to think that these types of questions would come from free advertising on one of the popular classified sites ( i.e the wassup and sexster texters and those who don't know who they'e talking all come from CL) yet interestingly enough, some of these questions (i.e. "will you take a shower so I know you're clean?" comment) came from guys on message boards who read my posts and knew enough about me to gain some sort of idea of who I was as an SP yet they still asked these rude and obnoxious questions. And some of the best clients I had came from these classified sites who were true gentlemen.

some of these questions (i.e. "will you take a shower so I know you're clean?" comment) came from guys on message boards who read my posts and knew enough about me to gain some sort of idea of who I was as an SP yet they still asked these rude and obnoxious questions.

Exact! The one who asked me about "diseases free" is a board member as well ! loll

Discussing the donation when it is clearly stated in all of my advertising.

Rude emails, PM's or texts.

Negotiating the donation and/or restrictions.

The "yo" syndrome

Calls that have come in between 10pm and 6am (I have NEVER advertised anywhere that I was available at those times so why would someone bother to try?)

And sometimes, it just comes down to instinct!

The question about being disease free is from the way most of these guys were raised. Their mothers told them since they were old enough to notice girls that bad girls and prostitutes were disease ridden tramps who doesn't deserve their fair haired boy. "Disease-ridden" is an adjective which is thrown out routinely by "good church-going" people whenever the subject comes up. It is also used by many of the feminist groups who are trying to suppress the sex industry in the name of empowering women (sic). These attitudes are still rife in our society and the recent swing towards conservatism is not helping. Even teen girls throw out the label when gossipig among themselves.

I have noticed that many newbies come onto the boards and specifically ask for recommendations of "disease-free" or "clean" SPs. My advice for these people is that: If diseases are your number one concern, then you are not ready to play and it is time to go and have a long talk with your grandmother (don't bother with mom, casue she's the one who fucked you up in the first place). Hopfully Granny has wizened up by now. I know the best source of straight info I ever had was mine.

Being asked if you are disease-free is an insult. Being addressed as "hey baby" or other such things is a no-no (for me). Not reading my website before calling or e-mailing is an annoyance, but doesn't always result in me not seeing you. But I like to see gentlemen who possess the following qualities:

- mature and dignified

- a balanced ego (not over inflated, nor under inflated)

- respectful and considerate

- take the time to read about me and inform themselves before contacting me

- down-to-earth and have a relaxed outlook

Guys I do not want to see:

- who use ladies as a prop to bolster their own egos

- who attempt to negotiate prices and/or services (you're paying for time, not services!)

- who cannot spell or use proper English to save their lives (excepting foreigners)

- who walk in like they own the place

- who pry in closets, behind closed doors, etc.

- who fail to understand/accept that ladies are not walking through life with severly damaged self-esteem and self-worth

And there are innumerable other small things that pop up in my mind as little red flags. If I don't like how you express yourself in an e-mail - or the content you chose to write - it can be an indicator for me of a personality clash. Not that I pore over every e-mail and analyse the hell out of it, but you get a "vibe" from it. And I unfailingly trust my guts.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I just finished up a 2 hour appt this morning only to find out that my incall mate had answered my phone (as she usually does when I'm busy) and the first thing out of the guy's mouth was "How's $80.00?". And of course she said no way and hung up on him. Nice.. real nice. In some respects I think this industry is starting to feel like a free for all. Thank god for regulars and other decent guys from here.

Another issue is when guys call ads at all hours of the night. One guy called my friend at 3 am ( she left her phone on because of the alarm clock on it and for some reason couldn't turn the ringer off or the alarm wouldn't go off) and she said she wasn't available. He said 'Oh well it says on your ad you're working until 5?" She yelled "5PM!!!" and hung up on him.

I expressly say on my website that if you continually phone outside my listed hours, you will not be meeting me. It's just disrespectful to think ladies don't have social lives, day jobs, or school that require us to sleep.

Posted via Mobile Device

1. over 10+ different requests for a rendezvous. ( just doesn't feel natural or fun for me .. sorry)

2. bargaining/negotiating

3. over 10+ stupid questions on the phone

4. coming into my hotel room and acting like a pig throwing your clothes all over the place, getting water all over the floor, making a big mess , being loud and obnoxious

5. waaaay too drunk/ stoned

6. offering drugs as a method of payment opposed to money

7. calling/ texting my phone 10+ times in a row

8. geting to the outcall location only to find there is a party going on with 5+ people you didn't mention or trying to get a 3 some with some girl there you "forgot" to mention.

9. " Wassup" , " Whats Good" , " Hey Shawty" " YO Girl" .. (no response.. CLICK!)

10. "I'm just looking for a BBBJ" or "Do you offer a 15 Minute / Quick rate?"

-If you sound like you emailed/PM'd every SP looking for the best rate.

-If your email is poorly written (the only way you're getting out of this one is if English isn't your first language)

-If you are rude or offensive via email, PM or phone--things I consider rude and offensive include: negotiating the rate, asking me if I really am clean, asking me to make myself available outside my regular hours when I've never seen you before, assuming I'll see you just because you can pay, asking me if I really like doing this work, asking me how many "tricks" I turn in a week, asking me how much money I make, asking me my real name, etc.

And I just love when guys phone me asking me to describe myself because they're viewing my website on their phone. I'm not into being your back-up or last minute call, if you don't have time to access a computer, and have never seen me or looked at my website before, don't call me. PLEASE.

I want to see individuals who genuinely want to see me. It makes the appointment go much better for everyone involved.

If you are polite and genuine in your initial contact you shouldn't have any problems.

I'm not into being your back-up or last minute call, if you don't have time to access a computer, and have never seen me or looked at my website before, don't call me. PLEASE.

I want to see individuals who genuinely want to see me. It makes the appointment go much better for everyone involved.

If you are polite and genuine in your initial contact you shouldn't have any problems.

Totally agree :D!

I got this one yesterday ...

- Dying to give a facial to somebody tonight. You down?

Wow ... this guy was really wanting ME! :roll:

I answer to him : ok you dying to give a facial to somebody so is that mean's that the first girl who say yes is winning your visit?

lollll That's a kind of Pm that will contributing to not seeing you!

I got this one yesterday ...

- Dying to give a facial to somebody tonight. You down?

Wow ... this guy was really wanting ME! :roll:

He wanted to bring someone to the Spa ? Now that is an interesting fetish ...... :-)

Only 6 ladies (I believe) have commented, so I'm bumping the thread again.I hope that there would be some more comments from other ladies so we can perhaps have this thread in the newbies area as well as a sticky.

I thank those ladies that have commented,and they are ALL excellent points.

I think I got a similar PM! And Erin put it fabulously: ladies want to see guys who genuinely want to see them. Not just because we're the first ad you saw, or whatever. It's not dating, but in a way it is - we want to see guys that we're not clashing with: emotionally, mentally and physically.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Here's a perfect example of behaviour that will put someone on my blacklist permanently:

Two years ago, I had a potential client email me for a rendezvous. After a few very pleasant email exchanges, we set up a day and time to meet. Unfortunately, I had to postpone because I was not feeling well on the day of our scheduled appointment. His response was SHOCKING! He called me a fucking bitch and accused me of postponing his appointment because I probably had someone else offer me more money for the same day and time. He said plenty more but that was the gist of it. I was floored. I emailed him back telling him that I was so happy that fate intervened that day, resulting in me not feeling well, therefore causing me to have to postpone. I told him that now that I saw his true colours, there was no way in hell I'd EVER see him. He immediately replied, apologizing, being sweet as pie, begging me to reconsider. HA! NO WAY! Can you say psycho??? To switch moods that rapidly is a sure sign that there are a few screws loose.

He emailed me again about a year ago, I guess hoping I'd forget about what happened. I told him once again that his behaviour was totally unacceptable and that I would NEVER see him. He emailed me AGAIN yesterday, asking if I was "still mad at him". I AGAIN reminded him of how inappropriate his behaviour had been and I would not see him...EVER. He actually emailed back saying that he thought he was only on a "time out" for bad behaviour. Um, hello??? I told you 3 times I will NEVER see you! How does that translate into a time out??? He also said that he disagreed with my decision to not see him. WHAT??? My safety comes FIRST. He proved himself to be unstable and potentially dangerous. How could he think I would ever reconsider??? Sigh...some people...

He wanted to bring someone to the Spa ? Now that is an interesting fetish ...... :-)

Yeah good one!! :sm185:

Did I miss a chance to go to the spa?! awwwww!!! Noooooooo! lolllll :roll:

Guys want ladies who love their jobs, but are unwilling to realize that they might not be the kind of guy we love to see, thus making it appear during a session that we don't thoroughly enjoy our work. Seems odd when you think about it that something so logical is often overlooked.

The spa? Hmmmm... the only spa I'll be going to is Le Nordik (if you've never been, you're missing out, I highly recommend it). And I go with friends, never with clients. That's a bit shady. Not to mention pink-eye!

Posted via Mobile Device

-Explicit Questions

Bravo! :bowdown:

I only have one to add. "Are you discrete?"

Additional Comments:

Here's a perfect example of behaviour that will put someone on my blacklist permanently:

Two years ago, I had a potential client email me for a rendezvous. After a few very pleasant email exchanges, we set up a day and time to meet. Unfortunately, I had to postpone because I was not feeling well on the day of our scheduled appointment. His response was SHOCKING! He called me a fucking bitch and accused me of postponing his appointment because I probably had someone else offer me more money for the same day and time. He said plenty more but that was the gist of it. I was floored. I emailed him back telling him that I was so happy that fate intervened that day, resulting in me not feeling well, therefore causing me to have to postpone. I told him that now that I saw his true colours, there was no way in hell I'd EVER see him. He immediately replied, apologizing, being sweet as pie, begging me to reconsider. HA! NO WAY! Can you say psycho??? To switch moods that rapidly is a sure sign that there are a few screws loose.

He emailed me again about a year ago, I guess hoping I'd forget about what happened. I told him once again that his behaviour was totally unacceptable and that I would NEVER see him. He emailed me AGAIN yesterday, asking if I was "still mad at him". I AGAIN reminded him of how inappropriate his behaviour had been and I would not see him...EVER. He actually emailed back saying that he thought he was only on a "time out" for bad behaviour. Um, hello??? I told you 3 times I will NEVER see you! How does that translate into a time out??? He also said that he disagreed with my decision to not see him. WHAT??? My safety comes FIRST. He proved himself to be unstable and potentially dangerous. How could he think I would ever reconsider??? Sigh...some people...

What an idiot......Thought he was on a time-out? WTF, is 4 years old? Idiot. :rolleyes:

I agree with Lindsay, Le Nordik is the best!

In terms of who I will not see, I think that a last minute booking is never a good thing for a first experience with someone.

Usually when I have a same-day request I will let them know that I normally only see regular clients for last-minute sessions and then give my pre-screening questions if they are interested in seeing me another time, many of them don't reply after that- which shows me that they didn't really really want to see me, only in that moment. Not the kind of client I am looking for...

I have my questions almost as an extra hurdle to jump, the ones who can't be bothered to answer them thoughtfully (or at all)are the ones that I weed out. It is important to remember that many of us are inviting you into our private spaces, physical and residential! We need to feel that you are respectful, caring and deserving. Do your best to give a good impression, and you will soon be rewarded!

• Like 1