Melaine in Carleton Place?

i wanted to book with her today but she was unavailable till later. I will try again and report back if i do get a chance to

Hello Boys,

I've had the pleasure of meeting Melanie, She greeted me at her place in Carleton place, upon arrival she was outside as she was on the phone with me giving directions on how to get there, she had a smoke and we chatted for a bit which helps to break the ice, we then went inside and chatted some more before we got to the business at hand.

She was very relaxed and no rush, very accomodating and passionate, I will definetly go back .... treat her with care she's a sweetie.

Clean place and worth the drive, just a note... don't get freaked out, she's just a couple of blocks away from the police station (made me smile)

/zed

Anybody else see this girl?? If not I'm gonna toftt Sunday and report back. I never saw her in cowboys diary or scam and bait section.

Posted via Mobile Device

Anybody else see this girl?? If not I'm gonna toftt Sunday and report back. I never saw her in cowboys diary or scam and bait section.

Posted via Mobile Device

I did end up having a very nice visit with her ... service is good, value is excellent.

It looks like she's back in Ottawa now because she's advertising in-calls in the east end on CL.

She is back in ottawa, and i enjoyed her company in carleton Place a few times. Her ad titles are on the raunchy side...lol, but i havent experienced that side, just some gfe type times with good conversation....very attractive and non rushed...

First post maybe suspect the gen1331 first post since March 09 could be legit but I suspect same person shill

Hello Boys,

I've had the pleasure of meeting Melanie, She greeted me at her place in Carleton place, upon arrival she was outside as she was on the phone with me giving directions on how to get there, she had a smoke and we chatted for a bit which helps to break the ice, we then went inside and chatted some more before we got to the business at hand.

She was very relaxed and no rush, very accomodating and passionate, I will definetly go back .... treat her with care she's a sweetie.

Clean place and worth the drive, just a note... don't get freaked out, she's just a couple of blocks away from the police station (made me smile)

/zed

I looked up the ip and no reason to believe that at this time. others have commented and you should always look at the members post count and reputation when reading these.

Guest o*****a*****r

She's "retired" and in doing so she stopped posting CL ads even before that part of the CL website was shut down... on a side note she was very fun to be with! If you're one of the lucky ones you should have a "homemade movie" to remember her with as that was one of her offerings at one point in time before she left the biz :smile:

Edited by o*****a*****r