One day I walked into a massage place and here I am ..

So I have visited over 20 girls in the last few months and learned ALOT!

This is my first post so I assume I may get a few things wrong and mod please edit if I did :(

I have seen the good , great and horrible.

the good are the ones who look like the pic and are fun.

the great are the ones who are way hotter than you should have ever gotten and you end up talking for an hour after and still text ..

the horrible are the ones who look nothing like the pic , watch the clock , take calls, text , ask for more , freak out and kick you out , lay there like they died, stink, stop to use drugs and so on .

I respect woman and often try to hard to make them enjoy the date ..

I want to talk openly about a few places that are underrated IMO and about some of the crap I encountered so I can warn others .

am I at the right place ?

Mr Oizo

I want to talk openly about a few places that are underrated IMO and about some of the crap I encountered so I can warn others .

You should probably read the FAQ, and before that, the banner across the very top of every page on this site. Talking about the places you love is great; trash-talking the ones you don't isn't.

• Like 1

Echoing Phaedrus's post, no negative reviews allowed here

Here's the link to the rules/faq

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_recarea

Use the recommendation section and write recommendations on the good and great encounters you have had. The ladies will appreciate it, and members of Lyla will appreciate it too

RG

So I have visited over 20 girls in the last few months and learned ALOT!

This is my first post so I assume I may get a few things wrong and mod please edit if I did :(

I have seen the good , great and horrible.

the good are the ones who look like the pic and are fun.

the great are the ones who are way hotter than you should have ever gotten and you end up talking for an hour after and still text ..

the horrible are the ones who look nothing like the pic , watch the clock , take calls, text , ask for more , freak out and kick you out , lay there like they died, stink, stop to use drugs and so on .

I respect woman and often try to hard to make them enjoy the date ..

Mr Oizo

I am happy that you see that there is the good, the great and the horrible to this.

I like your descriptions, and by all means, do post a recommendation when you have found someone you are truly happy with.

Any negativities will be dealt with, swiftly and severely here, but that is a good thing.

Now you can realize what some of us girls go through on a daily basis.

We see the good (those that make an appointment and stick to it), the great (those that make contact in the manner we wish them to, are polite, clean and respectful) and the horrible (those that constantly book, no-shows or consistently cancel and are rude as hell to us)

If you want to talk about places you have been to that are not of a favorable encounter for you, wait until someone asks for information about it, then privately message them with your experience.

Your experience may be somewhat different of that of someone else, another person could have a great time when you had a bad one.

Carefully choose your wording, it impacts all of us.