I have a request for some help with posting on bp

Hello I was wondering if any lady or ladies would mind telling how to post on bp since you can't not use visa now any help would be really appreciated thank you for your time and possibly your advice n help

I have read that as long as you purchase credit with your card that the transaction will go through. It is only if you purchase a straight ad or such that it won't.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I got an email today from BP stating you can post for free if you have an account until the payment issues are fixed. I believe you can also bump any adds you may have there already for free. Just edit them and move to top of listings.

Yes, you may buy BP credits with your credit card or Interac Visa card - last I checked, anyhow. Credits are in USD, so be mindful of that when you purchase. When you use credits, you are charged in USD, so you're not going to be ripped off. For example, I bought credits here in Victoria and rather than pay $7 for a bump, I paid $5.25USD.

Paysafecards work, too, and are likely what I will be using from here on out. You can purchase at lots of places, and here is a handy search for locations near you. Just enter in your city or your postal code and it will bring up local business you can purchase paysafecards from.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-ca/buy/retailers/

• Like 1