hey all meet and greet??

Guest LilaTraviata

Ahh, why are the cool things happening so far away? I need to get my feet under me before I go adventuring. I don't suppose there are any Calgary ladies lurking who would be up for a meet and greet?

hmmm, a roadtrip would be something to look forward too....

Guest NikkiStarr

It would be great to meet other sp's, even though Ottawa is 5 hours from me, I would be interested in the trip, any good places to stay in Ottawa? (places that would be sp friendly too, as I may suppliment my trip

To All...

A meet and greet would be a great idea, but I think the first should be for SP's. My gentle suggestion would be for the Mod to move this string to the SP's only section. I know this board is watched and I would be far more comfortable with us discussing it in private amongst ourselves. Dummpy, you know if anyone would be welcome to an SP ONLY gathering, it would be you! But we'll get the details worked out, put one under our belts and then we can take it from there.

I have hosted more of these gatherings than you can imagine. The most effective way is to choose a hotel, book a hospitality suite which is neutral ground for everyone to gather. It is where we meet initially, then all head out to dinner. There are a couple of restaurants with private rooms we can book at no extra fee. We can either pay a fee for attendance to cover the cost of the suite and then bring our own indulgences, or have a paid bar, which the proceeds go to charity. I know a couple of bartenders that would gladly volunteer. Usually we book several suites in the hotel, that way no one drives and we can usually pull a couple of appointments to offset the costs.

Being in Ottawa, I would prefer to host it here. I am not familiar enough with Montreal to be effective there. I would gladly travel there if someone else wanted to set everything up.

If we can get the attendance, I would like to propose having a sit down to talk about a couple of things that have been rolling around in my realm, that I think we all could benefit from. I would be happy to chair, and if anyone wants to put topics on the agenda, we could incorporate it in and open it up for discussion.

As always, be safe...

Catherine

Where would I find the SP Only area? Thanks. :)

Darling Jackie,

It's the second last section on the main page....

Catherine

Hi Catherine, I would love to sit and discuss possibilities, why don't you call me at 514-572-1690 I will be in Ottawa tomorrow until Friday. We can set some time ahead to meet in person.