Advice wanted about booking appointments.

I am seeking advice about how to go about booking an appointment for someone in my situation.

First, about my situation: I am male, 29, still holding my V card, and have a sort of mental block when it comes to approaching women due to a number of negative experiences, along with my lack of experience (it has been over 5 years so far since I have even attempted to get a date). I am hoping that some positive experiences with women will help break me out of this, but I still can't bring myself to approach women in a normal fashion.

I have contacted a handful of women in the business who offered email as an acceptable communication medium. Some I asked for advice, others to try and book an appointment. I fear I may not have been very elegant, as I have not received a single reply in 2 weeks (I did tell them my age and experience, as I thought that would make us both more comfortable if I booked an appointment with them so there weren't any... surprises if we did anything).

I am at a loss as to where to go from here. Advice would be very much appreciated.

On the off-chance a woman I can book an appointment with reads this, I will be arriving in Vaughan, Ontario August 7th and leaving on the 10th.

My two cents worth

If there is a lady that interests you and you'd really like to meet her contact her through her preferred method of contact. Introduce yourself, where you saw her (ie on Lyla) and that you'd like to meet her on a certain date/place and time for a date

When you introduce yourself, do give your name. Don't call yourself diwafiven (except to say you are diwafiven on Lyla) Use your real first name. The lady may have screening/verification requirements, such as first and last name, email, phone. If she does, provide all information in your introductory email. If you are open and honest with her right up front, you'll have made a great first impression

If you don't have a reference, don't worry, just tell her this is your very first time

Do not discuss in any way shape or form specifics. All you are seeing the lady for is time and companionship

Not saying you'd do this, but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER send the lady a dick pic. You'd likely never get a reply and put on the lady's blacklist.

I personally would avoid sites like BP. Stay on Lyla and see a lady from here

I don't know if that helps

Good Luck

RG

• Like 4

it might be that some of those ladies are on vacation, this is why some might not be responding.

Make sure that you are contacting them with their preferred method of choice, email, phone call or text...they may not respond if they only do phone call and you email them, just a hint.

Be patient, but if one SP does not respond right away in like 48hrs then maybe wait a few more days and then try again. I wouldn't keep contacting them if they don't respond at all to you...sometimes just the way it is.

I think your first message should be brief, don't give them your life story lol...but give them the details that they need.

try and see reputable ladies, try this site or terb (if in toronto)...more likely to have good success with well reviewed/reco'd ladies.

Also, maybe try going the massage route first and dip your feet into the water before plunging right in, might make you more comfortable...this is how i started and haven't looked back.

good luck.

As a SP the type of response I would accept from someone could be the following (this is my personal view and likes)

• Hey I saw your ad, can I have some more info? (usually I respond saying hello, then putting my details in)
  • Hello Amanda-Lee (my name or SP name if she provides it) I saw your ad and was wondering if I can get more information on the services and restrictions. Thank you, John Doe.

Usually those messages I tend to want to answer the most to. Every SP is different, so be polite and introduce yourself a bit with a name, age, or something about yourself.

Do I get messages asking me things in a rude manor, I still respond. One thing to not do or ask an SP would be:

• Why don't you offer that- we don't need to give a chapter from a book and explain why we don't offer a service.
  • Try not to say, "can you accept this amount, I don't have X dollars on me right now" it's hard to accomodate those who ask these questions and when I do, it's still not good enough. At that point I don't care what his needs are.
  • One thing that will always bother me is being rude. Be careful with the use of slang words, it can be very offensive.

Some SP do there own screening so be prepared to answer honestly. Personally, my screening is straight forward. Be honest with the SP as much as you can be.

If you have difficulty at all with something because of a health concern or other, you can inform them. If ever a SP doesn't respect that then they aren't worth your time and your money. A SP can't be rude to something you inform them about, such as a medical condition, and if you ask them how they would ensure you feel comfortable and they're rude, still there not worth your time and money. It's the hard truth. A good SP would understand and try to make you feel comfortable as possible.

I hope this is helpful. I am just one SP out of many others so my opinions and personal experience may be different than another SP.

Approaching a lady that you like on here by her preferred method of communication would definitely be the correct first step.

There are many ladies that will be happy to accommodate you, as a 'first', and you will receive answers from those you choose to contact as long as you are polite about it.

If the lady has a website that she would like you to contact her through, by all means view her website and contact her through her contact page (or whatever method she is asking for communication).

Asking questions that are already answerable in websites is sometimes frustrating for an sp, we have to answer these questions over and over again daily.

No matter what method a lady is using for communicating, just be yourself and be polite. You have no idea just how much appreciation doing something as simple as being yourself and polite will get you :-)

If you see someone you are interested in, by all means contact them.

if they are here on Lyla you can always PM.

Most of us have our preferred method of contact listed, but just be yourself and ask what you need to ask. We sp's try to make our conversations with you as comfortable for you as it is for us.

Good luck with your search, I am sure you will find someone that you will have a wonderful time with.