Ottawa 2015 Fall social

I also wanted to mention, why don't the organizer's of the Ottawa Socials look into attending the next Montreal party so you could talk to some of the ladies and guys that go to those parties about interest in attending future Ottawa party's? It would be fun and good for networking as well.

Nice idea but it's been done before. As previous organiser with Skates, i've attended almost every social in Montreal (since i live there) over the past year and a half or so until the last party in September, and yes, we've had several ladies attend previous Ottawa socials before the summer.

I also wanted to mention, why don't the organizer's of the Ottawa Socials look into attending the next Montreal party so you could talk to some of the ladies and guys that go to those parties about interest in attending future Ottawa party's? It would be fun and good for networking as well.

Done and done; as retired organiser of the Ottawa socials (up till the last christmas one), i've attended several of the Montreal ones over the past year and a bit and have talked to a few Montreal ladies; some have attended (some several times). My colleague Loneskater also has attended one of them with me a while back.

The Montreal Social organiser have collaborated a tad before since i moved to Montreal. Invites were sent in the past to a few ladies of this site fora previous event - i forget which.Also, the event has been posted about the next event on other cities site by the organiser, so it's kinda great someone else brought it here.

I'm new to all this, but a social event sounds like a really fun idea! Would love to meet some nice gents and cool ladies. Hope something materializes in Ottawa soon!

• Like 1

I certainly hope that individuals think about the Christmas being exactly that... A social to say hello, have some laughs, share a drink and small chat with good people. Let's get this social back in the swing of things and simply enjoy it!

At least that is what I hope. ;)

I certainly hope that individuals think about the Christmas being exactly that... A social to say hello, have some laughs, share a drink and small chat with good people. Let's get this social back in the swing of things and simply enjoy it!

At least that is what I hope. ;)

Fully agree with that sentiment, hope that many of the people that used to show up come back and make it a success, so spread the word, that means reserving a spot early. I remember I think it was the Courtyard we sponsored a Christmas gift collection, was very successful.

• Like 1

I guess the issue of location has been thoroughly discussed.

Edited by bellafan
Problems with content.