First time using this site....

I'm sure I will get the hang of it eventually..........

But I have been on here about 3 hours now, I have to get off, as I am too close to crazy as it is, and this is driving me nuts.

Anyone else find this completely maddening at first?:confused:

Once you get the hang of it, you will enjoy it better and better. I'm still learning new thing every week, and I have been here for many years(I'm a dinosaur).

• Like 1

I 'll figure it out eventually....Maybe ...I just spent 20 minutes trying to write this reply...not sure if I managed to get it right....

Did I?

Yes you did. you are still moderated, so your posts are delayed. once you have made 5 posts in 5 days, you come out of moderation. Right now, you've made 3 posts.

The new to this section has some great stickies you might find helpful.

Felt the same way the first time I was on here, it's not as user friendly as it can be but you wil get the hang of it. Lot of useful features also.

I did too at first, I was so freaked out about making a mistake that I didn't want to post at all! Everyone here is great though and once you get the hang of it, I'm sure you will love it!

• Like 1

How bout that? Not only did...I suddenly see that that this post had gotten bigger...but thank you button was there like magic.

I'm expecting better things. Wow...it would be a fucking epiphany if I suddenly figured out how to get laid....