Haircut... and more

I'll be travelling to Ottawa next week and I've heard rumours of a place where you get your hair cut by topless women and leave extremely satisfied. Any info on this place? I would love to visit.

I remember this girl Erica, she gave a great haircut and you could also get a pedicure/manicure and a massage. Erica is no longer in Ottawa or she does not advertise anymore. I wish I could help, maybe someone else out here could tell you.

PS. If anyone know the where about of Erica, please let me know.

Guest fra***s62

I had the pleasure of her services some time ago, outstanding. She is dearly missed.

I'll be travelling to Ottawa next week and I've heard rumours of a place where you get your hair cut by topless women and leave extremely satisfied. Any info on this place? I would love to visit.

CMJ has a friend who gives wonderful sexy haircuts (yes she is a certified barber) - message us in advance and I will be more then happy to set it up for you.

CMJ has a friend who gives wonderful sexy haircuts (yes she is a certified barber) - message us in advance and I will be more then happy to set it up for you.

Hmm what about hot shaves, could be quite sexy??

I'm wondering if Purpasadu is not referring to a place that used to be on Montreal Rd. across the hall from Triple A where girls cut your hair in the nude. I think there is a peep show there now.

• Like 1

To bad that place didn't last. Erica use to do it. I saw her once. Decided to skip the haircut and just went directly for the massage. It was decent. She expressed frustration of peeps canceling on her. Really she unloaded on me. Not a problem. People need to vent. I was willing to listen to her. Anyway she retired a shorter while after. She did a decent job.

Posted via Mobile Device