Ever been scammed? have I been?

So I answered a Hot blond add on BP, i could not resist I wanted something new and she was it

Now I was told where so I went to the location as well do and when I got there, I was told

"I am having problems with my room key"

"they are fixing the issue"

ok I waited, in the lobby, 30+ mins pass, and I was getting some looks so i waited outside.

So i asked again as i am about to leave,

"I am sorry about that, there was all sorts of trouble with the key of the room"

"So had to get the person to come and get another key"

So can i have the room number now?

"Yes ... room xxxx"

ok i went up she opened the door and well she was all i thought and well i went in kinda nervous is all

asked if it was a scam or police involvement well as I was kinda like um run?

she assured me there was nothing like that, only that the hotel would randomly pound on the door and I thought nothing of it

so I paid and then started to play, and sure enough a pound on door, housekeeping let us in!!pound pound pound on the door

I honestly nearly had either a heart attack or shit myself thought i was busted.

anyhow I could not continue I was dressed and out the door

- while I was waiting in that 30 mins originally i texted another gal in the hotel was not hard to find based on street in adds, and asked advice she was helpful and thinks I was played. I should have seen her tbh -

anyhow If anyone has had this issue on conventry let me know, I do not wish to name names unless I am not along of which I would let everyone know.

I am not a hobbyist or one to collect them all but I do like to try something new from time to time.

anyhow let me know and please dont be douche bags

thanks

Update:

Was on conventry and this has happened to others, if mailed will reveal who as I am unsure the rules of doing so

Edited by mtrbeowolf
Update

When I stay in a hotel usually housekeeping only knocks in the morning around checkout time. And they don't generally pound on the door...

Seems a bit weird but there could have genuinely been an issue with the room or card reader.

If this happen tonight housekeeping does not work at night. Their hours are usually from 8 to 4 PM. Maybe that particular girl is being watched by the hotel staff or maybe there's a camera in the hallway. The whole situation seems very strange .

Additional Comments:

When you left the room was housekeeping read actually outside the room?

• Like 2

You should never wait that long for an SP ever. If an SP requests you to wait or tells you a story (that could be believable) it's most likely not. SP's should be conscious of time and bookings, if they are not, these things happen.

I can't speak for this SP but if at any time you feel uncomfortable or very nervous (in a bad unhealthy way) it's best to not go forward with it and see her.

I am sorry you had experienced this.

• Like 1

So I answered a Hot blond add on BP, i could not resist I wanted something new and she was it...

Really sorry to hear of your horrible experience.

In the beginning (after my wife gave me permission and even encouragement), I would pay way too much to keep the company of fully vetted ladies or I would have these sorts of problems and experiences. Then I discovered this place where I could quickly read a long list of recommendations and never had any trouble again. The ladies here with good reputations never let you down and you never have to deal with any drama.

I Echo Backrubman,

I've had some poor experiences and one real bad one when i was young and made my first attempt.

Years latter i found the Cerb women, in particular Ottawa. Thank you ladies you know who you are.

That's a scam. It's a new one tho.

Housekeeping is never going to pound on the door and say 'open up', like that. they don't have to, they would knock, call out "housekeeping', wait a bit then let themselves in assuming no one was there.

Always avoid 'hot blond' ads. From what i've read over the years, they are always some kind of scammer. but it is usually them doing an outcall, have to give $ to driver, and they all drive off.

• Like 2

First thing, I waited almost half hour for one SP and was about to bolt but then she texted me after 20 minutes and apologized for the wait, then said I could come up soon. It was worth the wait though, so I lucked out.

Second thing is, when the SP said that housekeeping or whomever might pound on the door, just ask if you can check to see if the "do not disturb" sign is on the knob. If she doesn't want you to check, then it's probably a scam.

Sorry about your experience. Almost went to coventry for a hot blond too. Wonder if it was the same one. As the wise cowboy says (or implies at least), if it sounds too good to be true, 9 times out of 10 it probably is!