a lil something for all the 30+ SPs out there.(and some advice for young guys)

Even thought I'm 29, I will take it for my self esteem!

What a beautiful way to wake up!

It is a simple truth... the older a woman gets the more beautiful she becomes, and the more talented she becomes as a lover. I'm 40 now, and with the possible exception of you, usually don't see ladies under 32... Too many guys don't realise that older/more mature SPs have probably picked up a thing or 3 that younger ones may not have had time to learn yet. Not to say younger girls aren't nice too, but in my opinion, every young hobbiest should experience someone over 30 at least once. (29 is close enough to 30 so as to be irrelevant experience wise lol)

• Like 1

Glad ya all like it... but ir's only the truth... guys who haven't had an older woman have no idea what they are missing...

It is a simple truth... the older a woman gets the more beautiful she becomes, and the more talented she becomes as a lover. I'm 40 now, and with the possible exception of you, usually don't see ladies under 32... Too many guys don't realise that older/more mature SPs have probably picked up a thing or 3 that younger ones may not have had time to learn yet. Not to say younger girls aren't nice too, but in my opinion, every young hobbiest should experience someone over 30 at least once. (29 is close enough to 30 so as to be irrelevant experience wise lol)

I have to agree, Masterowls. Maturity and life experience is what make discussions and connections easier, making the experience for both more enjoyable.

There's an old saying, "a woman can be a girl, but a girl can't be a woman".

Thanks for sharing this with us, Masterowls.

My first time was with an older woman...she was 18 yrs old, I was 17 (both virgins...does that count)

Yes older woman are better lovers. (for me, 30+, or at least mid to late 20's)

Also at least for me, when it comes to SP's, those who are legal age teenagers 18+ to early 20's, well I find it hard to get past age difference (I'm 49)...that could be (under different circumstances) my daughter...and to me, untill at least 25, they are kids. I would feel like a dirty old man.

BTW this isn't condesending towards those under 25, it's just me

RG