Your thoughts on Yoga Pants

I have a special friend who has told me that Yoga Attire is both Sexy and Appealing to him and most gentlemen .. I disagree for to me it is just work out clothes .. something I wear to work out in.

So kind people the floor is open for your thoughts and comments on this topic.

• Like 1

Personally I love yoga pants. 2 reasons for that...

1) Super comfy and they are the closest I come to wearing nothing at all.

2) Being blessed to find male and female physiques appealing, I can tell you a booty in yoga pants is as hot or hotter than a booty in a pair of well fitted jeans!

I have had many clients request I wear them and I can see the appeal! However, they can also look pretty craptacular if you wear them at the wrong time and place! Walmart = yes! Fancy dinner = NO!

• Like 3

Those are the pants I live in after I step out of lingerie with a nice tight white t-shirt.. lol. Esp the Lulu Lemons one! I have about 10 pairs of various types of yoga pant. They are also comfortable to wear. Personally having a big round booty, I've caught a few guys peeking one time when I bent over at the store. lol.

• Like 1

Well here is Autumn in Yoga pants... what's not to like about this...

COAhzZ7UAAAWMhL.jpg:large

BTW... picture is from her twitter account with h approva to post.

• Like 2

Great post! ;)

-Is there life without Lulus? Only pant that can take me gardening, shopping, and bench pressing. Before that, there were ponte pants; they were more flared, but just as versatile.

I like to mix yoga pants with accessories like big silk scarves, leather motorcycle style jackets, men's white shirts with a cinched waist, and high heeled boots. Or try a silk pyjama top with layers of necklaces...

Personally, my all-time favorite is leather pants. It just seems like no European woman is without them. Even the pleathers can look very good. They do everything that jeans do, but with more style.

Best,

Ann xxx

• Like 3

Here is the deal with Lulu lemons or yoga pants, they hypnotize male and female alike. I remember one time shopping with my wife and I noticed this hot looking woman with them on, they were vacuumed in her butt cheeks and I could not stop staring and I got caught by my better half but she understood why.

• Like 1