Linking a banner to your site?

Well hello forum!

I've just joined, and I'm still trying to navigate what I find to be an antiquated site. As a millennial, I'm used to much easier (and lazier) user-friendly interface, so I am still a bit baffled by the TERB,MERB,CAERF,LYLA sites.

Anyways, I can't seem to figure out how to link a banner to my website (as I intend to post touring schedules, ads etc...)

I have successfully linked banners previously, I just seemed to not quite get it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Harley Stone

These sites have been around for years but hardly antiquated you just need to actually learn to use them. Maybe I am just getting too old but the laziness of the millennial age and the lack of willingness to focus on something for more then a few minutes is really a bad thing. I get PM's these days from members who have been a member for a few hours complaining that they can not figure out the site! Just brutal.

Harley, this info is in the FAQ/RULES area (You did not read that area as I deleted your firs ad and issued a warning cause it did not follow the site rules). I suggest you start reading that as I am pretty sure it has info on linking banners to the site too but just in case it does not....

Please use our banner linking to http://www.lyla.com

LINK TO: http://www.lyla.com with this banner

cerbanimated.gif

* Make sure you link to our front page only please.

Or add a TEXT link on the front page (in a VERY visible spot)

If you can not add banners on your site please make sure you have at least a text link in a visible area pointing to our front page http://www.lyla.com(Please DO NOT link to other pages of the site for your mandatory link back)

• Like 1

Thanks for your quick response and helpful link.

I understand your frustration, and will attempt to be more mindful in the future.

I have reached out to some providers in the community who can help me along in the process so I do not take up any more space in the forums.

Thanks for your time,

Harley Stone

• Like 1

I finally figured out how to change my cerb link to lyla. My website link still showed as cerb, even though the link was updated with lyla.com, the animated gif was still showing as cerb.

I feel like a computer genius right now.....hehehe (ok, maybe not a genius, but I feel pretty spectacular that I didn't have to bother mod).

For those that want to know, copy the animated gif to your computer, then on your website, browse the gif and update and voila, it now says lyla.