The Womanly Art

Guest S***tgu**9

I remember her from five or more years ago when she would work from her place in Elmwood. She was a cutie, great smile, eyes, nice naturals, tanned skin. She replied to me from her current ad with pics and as she is as cute, maybe a little more to love. haven't seen her yet from her current ad but plan to. cheers!

That is a well put together ad. I think that's the first time I've ever seen peignoir used. The titillation is definitely there.

Thanks for sharing your experience Sweet. I may have to put in a call as well.

• Like 1

Guest S***tgu**9

no problem bud, there was definitely some titillation in the photos she sent also. still look natural too.

thought there were 'rules' insofar as posting publicly the prices providers charge... those things should remain private... and/or done only PM......

...just sayin...

<.......stretching on sun-warmed rocks... baring soft belly.... purring.....>

• Like 6

thought there were 'rules' insofar as posting publicly the prices providers charge... those things should remain private... and/or done only PM......

...just sayin...

<.......stretching on sun-warmed rocks... baring soft belly.... purring.....>

For anyone new to the board. what one person pays is not necessarily what another person will pay. Comfort levels will change with regards to service and price as you get to know one another

For anyone new to the board. what one person pays is not necessarily what another person will pay. Comfort levels will change with regards to service and price as you get to know one another

...comfort levels have nothing to do with lyla rules on posting publicly what a provider charges :) doesn't matter how long you see a provider, or who you are :) things like location address... real name of provider, phone numbers.. and prices... are something to be discussed between provider and client... and is even explained in the FAQ/rules on here as something NOT to be discussed in public....

(sorry, but I get flack from moderator constantly about all this sort of stuff so.. hehe covering my wonderfully soft smooth butt here ;)

• Like 3

Back to the topic at hand, has anyone followed up with an appointment with this lady?

Looks like her ad has popped up a few times in the past week, but is continually flagged for removal within the next day or so of posting.

• Like 1

This a thread about a certain Provider not the rules of the board:spank:

• Like 3

haven't seen her yet from her current ad but plan to. cheers!

SweetGuy69, did you have a chance to meet up with her again recently? I have seen the ad pop up occasionally, but gets taken down within a day (don't know what's going on there). I tried texting her, but didn't get a reply back.

• Like 1