That Little Thing I Have/Do To Make Me Smile...

Guest S**a*Q

Is a cold spot in the fridge that I know of, and I always have chocolate milk, or juice or something... it gets all slushy and cold and awesome. :D

*(Drinking slushy chocolate milk now, it's so muggy here in tbay, so this is epic!!!)

I also have a fetish for warm laundry... I chuck it on the bed and lay on it... watch out for zippers though, that sucks when it touches your face. Lol!

OOOH and peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches... :)

On rainy days, which kinda are blah, I figured out that if you run and slide you can barefoot skate on wet grass... better if you find a spot without grass, just mud :P That makes me happy, even when I wipe out and bruise my butt... Best alone raingame ever!!! :D *(One of my friends has video proof of this apparently... lol)

I'm sure I'll think of more to add...

What're the little things that make you happy?

Edited by S**a*Q
Added the rain slip and slide...

Guest Sa******

mmm slushy chocolate sound yummy.

Watch out for hot zipper hun!!!

A little thing that makes me happy is seeing the stars at night outside the city... Majestic.

I'm a tool man and love using them(tools) so when I buy one or get one for free(some companies give them to me to try out) and the work well you will see a big smile on my face from ear to ear.:lol:

Going on a motorcycle ride where there is no helmet laws and feeling free as a bird.8-)

Playing strip poker back in my college days. I lived on a coed floor in the residence and had poker night once a month(booze was also involved). We all had to wear the same amount of clothing, the best nights was when I was winning(of course).:roll:

I can absolutely relate. There are things in life that seem so infinitesimally small but deliver such joy...

1. The feel of stepping out of work clothes at the end of the day and just wandering around in boxers and a t-shirt.

2. I get my coffee everyday, almost religiously at one location. When the really cute manager sees me, she makes my coffee perfectly, puts a smiley face in grease pencil on the lid and delivers it exactly to whatever cashier that is serving me. I always tell her that I adore her... she smiles and giggles... and I start my day with a smile.

3. My old couch. When I first came to Ottawa, I rented a furnished place with a rather unattractive couch in the living room. At first I never understood with they kept it... and then I sat down. Every single person that ever came to see me thought the exact same thing... and each and every person that was in that place discovered the magic. It was the absolutely most comfortable couch on the face of the planet... and everyone that sat on it fell asleep eventually... it was that good....

Spending an hour or two with one of the beautiful woman listed here at Cerb.

• Like 1

1) Getting out of a cold shower,still a little wet,laying on the bed naked while the fan is on making you shiver after a long day outside when it was 40 degrees in the shade all day.

2) Sitting under a huge tree laying down and staring at the leaves and branches,while having some lunch.

3) In the morning having my coffee in the backyard listening to the waterfall in the pool,reading the morning paper and listening to the birds chirping away.

4) Getting a tax refund from the gov't.... any year!

5) Hit every green light on my daily commute to work, it has happen a few times,the other times I just get a little annoyed-its all about timing I guess.

6) Laying and cuddling with a lady after our date,and giving each other gentle strokes,while having small talk.

1. My bed... I have the Heavenly bed that Westin hotels use in their rooms. When I've had a long day ( which is everyday) I jump in and breathe a long sigh of relief.

2. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer on a cold day.

3. A cold glass of coke after its been sitting in the freezer.

4. Friends who make me laugh.

5. Foreplay.

is it me... or were these two separated at birth??

image.php?u=15299&type=sigpic&dateline=1245271690 and

image.php?u=4180&dateline=1283053846

LOL. Angela had nightmares about my cat last night. I actually caught him in this picture when he was yawning from a late night out.

I just gagged.:sad:

Not in the same glass!!!! You could substitute the vegetarian equivalent of a greasy breakfast food... not really sure what that would be.... ummmm... Tofacon?

I think I'm going to puke....

Ohhhhh come on!!!!!!!!!! No one has ever had a glass of chocolate milk with breakfast??? ... now I am self conscious... am I that weird???

Ohhhhh come on!!!!!!!!!! No one has ever had a glass of chocolate milk with breakfast??? ... now I am self conscious... am I that weird???

No it's the bacon.... bad aftertaste.

No it's the bacon.... bad aftertaste.

I love chocolate milk and bacon, but not together.

All I picture is grease floating on the top of the milk curdling in my stomach.

Thank goodness I never mentioned Lima Beans. Does anyone actually eat Lima Beans?? That has to be the greatest scam in the entire vegetable producing industry. Someone will buy them for some unknown reason and they will get relegated to the back of the cupboard... never to be seen again until the purchaser dies of natural causes. A relative will clean the deceased person's home, clear out the cupboards and take a few cans for themselves. Once again to be relegated to back of the cupboard. Until they die... and the cycle continues. This is going on forever. We could have prehistoric Lima Beans sitting in cupboards all over the world. Waiting. Yup, just waiting for that ONE person on the face of the planet that has a craving for Lima Beans because that is the thing that brings them comfort and makes them smile.

Like I said. Thank goodness I never mentioned Lima Beans.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Salivation ensues...

BACON!!!

Now I want bacon wrapped bacon balls. Hehehe. Bacon makes everything better. I love peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. *(Yeah I know BLEUCH, says everyone... just try it!)

BACON BACON BACON BACON... Mmmm! :P

See hehe, happiness!