Halloween....Its coming

So, l love cosplay so Halloween is one of my most favorite times of the year (well, April fools is another one of mine, but lets not spoil the upcoming fun, for those that don't know me).

I went out and there are some amazing costumes out now. I had such a hard time deciding. Do I want to be a naughty maid? How about a slutty nurse? Actually the stewardess outfit kinda had me take a second look, as I thought about the mile high club.

So with the introduction of C-36, I've decided on dirty cop. She shows up at your place and reads you your rights.....

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do, Will be held against you, In My Bed room".

I'm loving it. I have the base started, and will add to it. It's kinda bringing out the domme in me, and gets me interested.....

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Halloween+police+costumes&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CDUQsARqFQoTCKH4lLCdnsgCFYSZiAodkmoIDA&biw=1536&bih=770#imgrc=O2W5e00aqK1mqM%3A

Plus, I love freaking out trick or treater's. I'm thinking of adding this to my yard:

http://guid.mirafloreslodge.com/scary-outdoor-decorations-of-halloween/statue-of-scary-outdoor-decorations/

So, what are you doing for Halloween? Staying in? Going out? Wearing something? Freaking out the kids?

Tell me your secrets - of course "off the record".

• Like 1

My children are now adults but I don't have any grandchildren yet so on Halloween I tend to just stay home and try to make the experience for trick or treaters at my door a really fun experience... usually interactive with lights, music, fog Machine and anything else I can find to make each year a unique experience.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

This year my son is old enough (my personal opinion) to go trick or treating and at the moment he is in love with mickey mouse. That's his costume and I am dressing up as Minnie haha! It should be fun :)

This year my niece and I are going as one of the Ghouls from Monster High.

The costumes came with everything besides the stockings, face make-up and shoes, I bought the stockings, make-up and we'll be wearing solid black sneakers. (No time for shoes with all that walking, running and going from home to home with treat buckets/bags) We are going to have a ball!!

Frankie Stein:

ebbce8f0f3183e478543c92941b06ce9.jpg

• Like 3

My family is all grown up so I dont do anything for Halloween but I have the police costume in the back of the closet somewhere. Now if I can only find those damn handcuffs. Lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Ah! Cosplay love! I'm huge into the cosplay scene, and I love Halloween, but even though I have a closet full of costumes; I can never decide what to wear. It's probably a good thing the convention is Halloween weekend, among plenty of cosplay socials/events. I normally prepare a new costume or two specifically for that weekend.

I'm pretty over the whole naughty nurse/sexy cop type costumes. Publicly, anyway. I mean, especially when you already spend months of your time and gallons of sweat and tears, on putting together something for conventions. I wouldn't even be able to make myself buy one of those, although if I received one as a gift, I'd certainly wear it... in private.

I just got invited to an adult Halloween party Saturday night so given the fact that my nickname in real life is "Cindy Lou Who" from the Grinch movie (because I always have some crazy bun or updo in my hair when I'm not working according to someone in my personal life) I'm going to re-create a sexy version of the costume while keeping the hairstyle true to form. I'm going to take the red and white tree skirt I use under the Christmas tree and use it for the coat. This is going to be funny! Just call me Cindy Lou!

womens-cindy-lou-who-costume.jpg?resize=350%2C500

• Like 1