Att. Winnipeg Ladies

Close attention will show you that more and more ladies from Winnipeg and outside are making the trip to Brandon.

A Brandon trip is not easy but still it must be worthwhile or it wouldn't be happening.

Maybe the ecomomy in much of Canada in on the downturn, but here it is smokeing hot!

Not only that but we are way under serviced and as a friend of mine once said " as horney as a two peckered owel chaseing a half fucked fox through a forest fire" . Yeah,me too, I'm not sure about that image but he claimed that it was a phase that his Grannie used and if it is good enough for Grannie it is good enough for me. :smile:

....chicas

Edited by chavez
dramatic punctuation

Thanks for pointing out the current visits of Victoria and the lovely Dorinda. For me to participate in ' the hobby' the moon and the stars ( and sometimes the sunlight herself) have to align. Still I have incredible ' dumb luck' with my meetings.( I believe I have reddog to thank for the dumb luck).

The point of my post was this; it seems to me more and more ladies are complaining about buisness being slow, about the down turn in the economy , about clients that don't want to pay full price. On the otherhand I see more and more ladies making the trip to Brandon for buisness , and I know why; and I know how they could do a better job for their clients.

In buisness you can either sit on your duff and complain or open your eyes to the posibilities around you.

Sorry if this comes off too strong for some of the cerb community. It is what it is.... chavez

Easy, Chavez...easy. Not completely sure what you're impying, but suggest you tread lightly. You got the ladies pretty upset last time with some of your thoughts.

Just sayin'......

Euh? You lost me here darling?

I am lost here to luvie....Ha! Not at all complaining....Manitoba, be it Brandon or Winnipeg has been super to me (and I to them lol) and I will continue to visit....so please, what do you mean?

Euh? You lost me here darling?

I think Chavez is saying that you ladies are going to Brandon for lack of clients in Winnipeg who are willing to pay your price. Brandonians, (or is it Brandonites?), on the other hand, are so randy and so hungry for talent that they'll pay any price to anyone. He's also suggesting, I believe, that if you dropped your prices, you wouldn't have to go to Brandon. Your cups would runneth over right here in Winnipeg. I think he's referring more to the local Winnipeg girls who go to Brandon rather than the ladies who tour from other cities, but I could be wrong. Hope that helps you Victoria and Dorinda, you fabulous babes you.

Ohhh okay, well I would hope to hear that from him too.....

Brandonites paying any price for anyone....well, not too sure about that (actually, rather insulting). Yes, it is "out of the way" (meaning away from an international airport) but this is how it goes. When I work in the Ottawa Valley I have some fellas hear my rates and complain about how they are too high for this little area, however I believe, the more remote and off the beaten track, the higher the donation will and should be (albeit ever so slightly) to cover costs regarding rental car, hotel etc......

For myself, I will always travel to Brandon - even before Winnipeg as I have family in the area! Plus, as much as I thoroughly enjoy my wonderful Winnipeg lovers, yes, the Brandon gents are more grateful and kindly(I am sure that this is due to the sheer lack of numbers of touring SP's) .

Well gosh, all I can say is that I won't stop touring there and am very grateful for the many very wonderful gentlemen in the area! I just LOVE Brandon and Winnipeg, but perhaps that is because I will always feel a certain sense of sentimentality with those whom I share a "homeland" with. Not that all are, but who wouldn't want a big strong strapping Soldier or Farmer?

As for Winnipeg gents....no problem there either! Most men enjoy variety and those who visit me understand the costs involved with flights, taxi's, hotels, restaurants, rental cars and of course the inconvenience of being in away from home. It is not my desire to change the way things are in Winnipeg, but it seems to me that most hobbiests are aware of the situation for us travelling ladies.

It is my great pleasure to be a special mistress for all my Manitoba Hunnies! . See you in the late fall my Sexy Hunks! ;)

The way that i read that post was there are some ladies that come to Brandon because it is slow in 'peg. When they are in Brandon, they provided only OK service.

They show up in town & see Brandon as a holiday & don't put the same effort into their appointments. I don't think this is directed at anyone in particular.

This discussion of rates will lessen the gratification of your experience with these ladies so please be thankful Dorinda and Victoria visit Manitoba. I was so happy that Dorinda was visiting us that I drove to Winnipeg this past weekend to see her instead of waiting 3 more days to see her in Brandon. Yes Brandon is a much closer to where I live. It is all about the quality of being with an elite companion. For those on this board who have had the pleasure of seeing Dorinda they will know exactly where I am coming from. Once you start complaining about rates it diminishes the experience from the start and you will never hit the heights you want to reach with a potential companion.

The way I look at is if you can't afford the hobby find a new hobby. Secondly the advertised price is not up for negotiation if you think it is move on to a another lovely lady that is with in your budget range, it seems simple? What am I missing? I know I am not very bright and all..

Close Plumcrawl, This isn't directed at anyone in particular but a suggestion to ladies that tell us buisness is slow and the economy bad. They need to look outside the perimeter. More and more ladies (yes Winnipeg but others as well) are spending a day or two in Brandon.

Close Alphamale except I have never advocated dropping prices. Prices are fine in Wpg and Bdn. I expect a little higher remuneration in Bdn to cover costs.

Coming to Brandon needs to be all about discretion. See my posts and the posts of others in " Suggestions Hotels"

One day Victoria our schedules will align. I can hardly wait.... chavez