Hi everyone! New face here!

This is my first post here on Lyla, and have been creeping the forums for a day now. I'm pretty new to this industry, I've seen a few clients already (thankfully all great experiences). I thank the ton of research I've been doing, and my gut instincts for that. I'm looking forward to getting involved more here!

As a newbie, there is one question I have, and haven't been able to find the answer to. Since I am a new face, I'd really love to start getting some reviews from my clients that I can display on my website, to help ease other new clients and prove that I'm a reliable SP. My curiosity is how do I approach this? Do I just wait and hope one of them leaves a review, or is it acceptable to ask them to leave a review if they enjoyed their time with me? I want to stay as professional and polite as I can be.

Thanks for reading guys! :)

Welcome to LYLA Miss Kayla...

While your question might be best answered by one of the amazing ladies on here I can tell you from my perspective as client in this lifestyle I would not have a problem with a lady I have seen asking me if I would be comfortable posting a review for them... no harm in asking from my perspective.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

from what I can remember, we are not allowed to ask for reviews. I think I saw that somewhere in the rules.

As for me, I leave it up to the gentlemen to post reviews if they wish, but I do prefer that they ask me first.

Welcome to Lyla , it is a wonderful site to be on

It won't take long for one of the gentlemen on here to post a recommendation of you after seeing you....assuming the enjoy themselves of course.

Some of the men here don't post public recommendations for there own reasons, and I wouldn't suggest you ask them to. But they are very welcoming, so it will not take long.

Welcome... to this life and to Lyla... My mental image of Winnipeg is now warmer and if I even get out that way...

I used to post public recommendations, but the last 3 I posted... the girl put up her price soon after... probably a coincidence but... (fortunately my salary has increased as well so the cost wasn't such an issue).

Welcome and enjoy!

To answer your question:

FAQ

You can not Solicit recommendations for trade of time, money, favors, prizes or any sort of compensation. This would be a shill (Fake and unnatural recommendation) - recommendations must be genuine and deserving must be eared honestly!

1) Providers are not permitted to compensate ANYONE for recommendations. This includes bartering, offering prizes for "The Best" recommendations, having a friend make one for you or even offering discounts to people who write recommendations for you!

2) Clients are not permitted to offer to write a recommendation for a provider in return for anything!! (Including a discount, prize, money or any sort of free service, etc...) This would be a form of extortion and we will remove you from the site for this!

Recommendations that are not earned honestly are considered SHILL POSTS and both accounts could be removed from lyla.com.

If you provide quality and enjoyable encounters, your recommendations will come. I've never asked someone to write a recommendation, but I will ask them if they are a member of this board.

Good luck!

This rule is intended to protect the integrity, fairness, and trustworthiness of the recommendations on lyla.com.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I definitely had no intentions of bribing or offering services for recommendations, or asking for them on the website. I was thinking more along the lines of a casual "*hug* oh, and if you feel like leaving a review of our time together, it would be welcome" before saying our goodbyes. However, reading your replies, I may just simply stick to enjoying the time and consider a recommendation as a pleasant surprise.