Chrystal

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had been wanting to see Chrystal (visiting service provider) for the longest time. Finally I was able to connect with her last Friday afternoon. She was easy to book with. A couple of emails back and forth and one phone call was all it took. Chrystal is very, very tall and has model type looks. She has a killer body with beautiful natural breasts. She has a sexy french accent that made me melt and wore glasses that had the makings of the sexy librarian type look. Since it was my first time seeing her I didn't know what to expect but she made me feel relaxed and calmed my nerves. She asked me what I liked and wanted. Imagine that. This was all about me. Some local SPs should take notice. We started off with some LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She is such an amazing kisser. This was followed by an amazing session of bbbj. Just watching her go down on me will be forever etched in my mind. This was followed by her climbing on top of me and riding me until I exploded in exctasy. We talked quite a bit after and I really enjoyed conversing with her. MSOG was definitely on the menu but she drained me so much that one shot was all I could muster. She followed with a sensual massage and more conversation. I know that she offers PSE with bbbj and cim or cof but I'll have to wait until next time to experience this. She is a true professional and I can't wait to see her again.

Damage was similar to all touring girls coming to the Peg.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I had the pleasure of meeting Chrystal today. There is no much I can add to twenty dollar's report. The naughty library look, the great conversation, and great BBJ. Chrystal is the closest one can get to a real GFE. After you see Chrystal you wonder why you would want to see anyone else. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw.

A tall statuesque lady. Very reliable and professional, wants you to thoroughly enjoy yourself. Her Amazonian appearance makes her a unique encounter, most ladies just aren't that tall. Sexy French accent too.

She is back before Christmas, I plan to see her again and get caught up.

• Like 1

I recently had the pleasure of spending time with this lady.

She she has incredibly long legs and really put a lot of effort into making our time as enjoyable as possible. She seems to really enjoy her work and that enthusiasm is contagious.

Wow ... I'm from Southern ontario I usually get spoiled..

This lady is a stunner, not only that she takes her time....location is awesome . Bit of renovation going on. You cats be nice to this lady now. They are hard to come by.

Man I'm filing for divorce , if she told me too lol ....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.