Maraena Blackwell (Aka Penelope & Angel Starr)

Just spent another awsome time with maraena. It was two hours of bliss. As always she was dressed to the nines. When things got started it didnt take long for her to put all her skills to work to keep me on edge for a long time (she loves to tease). Plan to repeat many more times. Dont pass on a chance to meet this amazing woman she will leaving you wanting more.

I had the extreme pleasure of finally meeting Maraena a couple of weeks back. This meeting was a long time in the making. I originally contacted her about 3 years ago. After three different failed attempts to meet her, (no ones fault, life can throw you curve balls at times and it was a bit of a comedy of errors on both of our parts), I moved on. I always suspected however, that I had missed out on something special.

A few weeks back I noticed that she was returning to town. I threw caution to the wind, said "fates be damned" and decided to contact her again. I made the appointment, and eagerly awaited the day, half certain that something would come up to prevent it from happening. To my surprise, no global catastrophes or stray Armageddon type meteors came to prevent our date.

I went to her conveniently located hotel where we finally met.

I was concerned that perhaps I had built her up so much in my mind that she would not be able to live up to it. I am happy to report that I was wrong. She is even more beautiful in person than she is in her pictures. She has spectacular long legs which were emphasised with the heals she was wearing. (I'm rather tall so I was ecstatic to be with someone so tall.) She can very quickly put you at ease. She is a good conversationalist, although it didn't take long for us to lose interest in the small talk.

The specific details of our encounter are mine, but I will leave it at this.

She is an incredibly sexy lady with a charming personality. Don't be a fool and wait as long as I did ;) . She doesn't seem to come to town very often so watch the announcements and book her when she does come. You won't be disappointed.

I am a little slow in doing this recommendation, in early September I had the opportunity to travel to Halifax for work, I used this trip also to visit Maraena in Truro, after missing her when she visited Charlottetown I was looking forward to finally meeting the charming lady who was highly thought of from another lady that I have the pleasure of visiting when she is in Charlottetown. All correspondence with Maraena setting up my visit was very easy all I had to do now was wait two weeks, it was fun flirting with her before my visit, it sort of set a great sexual chemistry between us before we even met.

When I arrived it showed she really was looking forward to my visit as much as I was, dressed very attractively, candles lite in her livingroom and bedroom set the perfect sexual atmosphere. After some get to know you kisses, hugs and conversation, we moved into her bedroom for the fun part of removing each others clothes, you can admire a ladies pictures but there is nothing like the sexual anticipation of removing her clothes and then very slowly remove her lingerie it creates such a sensual atmosphere for both, looking back removing her stockings was the most fun I love to tease.

For what happened in the bedroom in my two hour visit all I can say

Maraena is very talented, she loves to please and to be pleased, we got along great in that aspect, she is an excellent kisser with a very sexy responsive body, I will say this I enjoy watching the woman enjoying herself on top and Mareana definitely set the bar high in her ability in this position.

As mentioned by others she is a very genuine young lady, very easy to talk to, I enjoyed being with her very much, she is definitely a lady I will see again hopefully very soon.:)

Magician

• Like 1

So I took a nice leisurely drive to Truro to see Maraena again last week. Very easy to find her apartment , very discreet and easy parking . She met me at the door in a nice bathrobe but I knew underneath there would be a outfit that I would enjoy and wow I sure did .

Maraena gave me a wonderful massage which I had never gone for before but it was heavenly. Her hands explored every inch of my body and to top it off oiled herself up and proceeded to do a very nice body slide .

After that we went to another room and she gave me her companionship to the fullest. I so enjoy my time with her , she is so sweet , intelligent conversation and sexy as hell.

Look forward to seeing her again.

I agree with everything Boomer has to say. I saw this lovely lady quite a while ago under a different name and she is one of the best experiences I have ever had. Thumbs up and a big 10 for Marena!

Guest n*gu**6

Well I had to wait a few hours to write this because I believe you should never write anything mad. But hours later, I'm still furious. Furious at myself for waiting so long as to meet this woman. Firstly, Maraena's pics (as lovely as they are) simply do not do her justice. Nor do they scratch the surface of how incredible sultry and seductive she is. Our time together started slow as I was very shy and nervous (being newbie) she put me very much at ease, did not rush me whatsoever. She seemed almost a bit shy herself. But those eyes. Omg those eyes. Maraena exudes sexy out of every pore. That sultry gaze made nearly made me burst into flames. She was dressed in a slim fitting skirt and top that drew attention to every curve. Stunning is the only way I can describe her. Stunning, sexy, sweet, fiery, seductive all in one amazing package. Her location was immaculate, she was the perfect hostess. I truly thought of writing a terrible review for her out of selfishness, wanting to make it easier for me to rebook, but it would an incredible disservice to her. She is simply amazing IMHO. I will definitely be going back. Thank you Maraena for making my day spectacular. I will see you again very soon I hope!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest n*gu**6

Well... Words still escape me. I have seen the phenomenal epitome of sensuality that is the beautiful Maraena Blackwell a couple of times now. I fear I may becoming addicted to her. This weekend I had the pleasure of having this wonderful lady for dinner. (More "Breakfast at Tiffany's", less "Silence of the Lambs"... lol) She was classily dressed, and even so was as breathtaking as ever, and simply radiant. We talked, shared a drink and enjoyed a lovely meal together, lost in her eyes. Eyes are windows to the soul and if you take the time to look into hers, she bares all. You can see them sparkle like stars. As our evening together continued, I lose the ability or desire to describe our time with mere words, for those moments and memories are mine, and mine alone. Suffice to say, it was one of the most amazing evenings I have ever had. Maraena, you are simply the best. I cannot wait to indulge myself in your presence again.

To Paraphrase the great Mark Twain, too much of anything is bad...but too much of Maraena Blackwell is barely enough..

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.