Friendship it is Important in Life

After being here at CERB for quite sometime,and getting to know quite a few ladies throughout my experiences,I thought I let it know how important friendship is.

It is not about having 400+ friends on your profile (like I do :) ),but it is nice to know that members here can certainly from end of the country to the other can be friends or acquaintances.

It is not always about sending ton of pm's, it is in real life,face to face that you can have a great friendship with members here.

I've got to know some ladies on a great personal level, and we have become I like to think "good friends" when meeting face to face. I have also had the pleasure to meet a couple of gents,and I like to think we are close friends too.

It is not just about the sexual activities with a lady, but that itself is certainly a huge plus. I have over time found that trust,that special bond becomes a true friendship and I like to thank those special ladies. You will always be part of my life.

So to that thread regarding if you ever fell in love with your Sp or your hobbiest.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33715

I like to think we have become good friends and we communicate well with each other, we trust each other deeply with personal issues.

I have found many dear friends here,and yes I love them for that "friendship".

The definition of friends- "The state of being friends; friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons; affection arising from mutual esteem and good will; friendliness; amity; good will."

So I leave you with this, "friends are so important" in your circle of life, so thoroughly enjoy the good will and the bond between each other.

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Muhammad Ali

May you all enjoy your friendships;)

• Like 9

Guest S***e

As always, very well stated Pete. Unfortunately, there are times when a person whom you thought was a friend will cause you some irrepairable pain and when one reflects upon their past actions and statements to or about others the reality of the situation clicks in. In my case I was a fool for being their friend and putting up with it for so long. With respect to CERB, I'd have to say that I have very much enjoyed sharing the genuine friendship and candor be it in person or online here.

A toast to all our good friends here at CERB. Clink! Cheers.

After being here at CERB for quite sometime,and getting to know quite a few ladies throughout my experiences,I thought I let it know how important friendship is.

It is not about having 400+ friends on your profile (like I do :) ),but it is nice to know that members here can certainly from end of the country to the other can be friends or acquaintances.

It is not always about sending ton of pm's, it is in real life,face to face that you can have a great friendship with members here.

I've got to know some ladies on a great personal level, and we have become I like to think "good friends" when meeting face to face. I have also had the pleasure to meet a couple of gents,and I like to think we are close friends too.

It is not just about the sexual activities with a lady, but that itself is certainly a huge plus. I have over time found that trust,that special bond becomes a true friendship and I like to thank those special ladies. You will always be part of my life.

So to that thread regarding if you ever fell in love with your Sp or your hobbiest.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33715

I like to think we have become good friends and we communicate well with each other, we trust each other deeply with personal issues.

I have found many dear friends here,and yes I love them for that "friendship".

The definition of friends- "The state of being friends; friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons; affection arising from mutual esteem and good will; friendliness; amity; good will."

So I leave you with this, "friends are so important" in your circle of life, so thoroughly enjoy the good will and the bond between each other.

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Muhammad Ali

May you all enjoy your friendships;)

in my situation with my disability, I do not have many friends. it is hard for me to get out, and meet people. also, I do have a slight speech inpariment which makes it hard to understand me, at times. coming on cerb, makes me feel welcome.

After getting the chance to meet Soleil, face to face, she has become a very close friend, to me. She is very caring, and takes the time to listen to my voice, when we talk with each other. after being with her, we have continued to talk, almost on a dailey basies. She understands me, and I find so great that we are able to talk on a personal level with her. it is a lot more then just the naughty stuff that we had done together, when she came and saw me awhile back, she is a true "friend" Thank you Soleil!!!

All of you people here on cerb, are great as well.............

Guest ***nsut***jr

Thanks for posting this Pete.

I kinda think that you "get what you give on here" and its become fairly important to me.

Not exactly what I signed up for ;), it's way better and I really appreciate the people here.

Cheers

JSJ

This was great from you Pete!

I am a firm believer in "authentic friendship". I have offered it and received the fruits of it....a heart to a heart...a ind to a mind....a hand helping a hand....

The power of friendship is unbelievable.....I am a lucky lady to have many cerbites as my friends, ladies and gents....and I will always honor them with the respect of a "real friend" no BS, no trying to look nice, not just pretending to be nice....just being authentic!!!!

Thanks again lovely Pete!

LoraLee

Great post Pete. I often think of what measures a man's success and although many people will relate this success to items of stature and wealth I do not. To me success is when you pass on into the afterlife and people remember the good deeds you've done to make others feel special and the true friends you make along the way. Nothing can compare and those that truly believe this philosophy live happy and full lives.

This thread needs to be put back out there,as there seems to be a lot negative stuff happening lately.

If you have an issue with someone you always consider a friend,or you see that a friend is need, help them out,chat to them.... wouldn't you want the same?

Do the good deed confront issues head on and talk first through a pm before ruffling everyone feathers.

I couldn't agree more Pete.

I pat on the back is much more helpful than a kick in the shins; a kind word is always more welcome than criticism, be it perceived as constructive or not.

We all express opinions here; sometimes they run afoul of other's values. Making a public example of someone to boost one's own sense of self worth is something we need to keep in check.

One further thing that needs to be spoken of, the fact that words on a screen or on paper do not necessarily reflect the passion with which they were spoken. We all fall victim to the double entendre, whether in a sexual or a vindictive sense. It's best to perceive the best rather than to suspect the worst.

To reiterate your original point, the love we have for our friends here is the same as the love we have for our colleagues in "mainstream" life. I for one value the friends I have made here and will continue to foster those relationships... remember, behind each one of those avatars is a living breathing sack of DNA with emotions!!!! (okay my sack is somewhat larger than it was when I was 20... but it is still an emotional sack!)

I've been studying my elderly Dad lately and I see he (along with my late Mother) had a lot of failed friendships in his life....they failed to keep touch with ther friends. I've noticed I'm doing the same damn things in my own life and I'm afraid when I'm his age (in his 90's) I'll be lonely like he is, and not know where my old friends have gone.

So simple things like a letter, an email, a phone call or adding someone on Facebook is a good way to stick your hand out and keep in touch. It's really important!

Somehow i've missed this thread until now! What a nice post Pete, and I am very happy to know that I am among the friends you've found here, and you are among mine. I am happy to say i've found a few real friends on this site and I value them dearly, as I have also experienced the other end of 'friendship' that spike refers to, both in my personal and professional life. There is nothing more sad or hurtful than an apparent friend stabbing another in the back, and I for one would rather see this board be one to promote the wonderful friendships we've found through it!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Like Cleo, I missed this thread too, but thanks to Pete for starting it and expressing so well what we should be all about.

If I wake up afraid and alone I will not cry as it is what I created. Men are not creatures of circumstance - circumstances are the creatures of men.

As voraciously as I consume all of the info on cerb, I too, somehow missed this thread!

I am greatful for all of the wonderful friendships that have arisen from my participation on cerb. It feels like a welcoming cocoon as soon as I log on!

I have some fantastic friends that I have both met in person and some that I will probably never have the chance to meet. Just knowing that you are all out there and so very supportive makes me feel wonderful!

I am happy to see that the "bump in the road" of late has been somewhat rectified. I would be lost without the wonderful people that take the time to participate and impart their wisdom, their humour and their insight!

I raise my glass in a toast to all the fabulous cerbites!

• Like 1