An Amazing Story/Blog By Larissa T

Guest W***ledi*Time

Larissa is a powerful writer with an eye and memory for evocative and emotional detail. Her story resonates with plain truth. Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Can't stop. While I was reading the archive, three new blog entries were added. Can't wait for more!!

Thanks for this. I am a great fan, and keep a folder of Blogs in my bookmarks to visit on a regular basis. This one looks like it's well written and has some pretty shrewd insights into this world.

Thank you, I am happy that you guys are enjoying her writing. She speaks a lot of truth. She was worries that not being able to use "big words" wouldn't make her story effective. I'm happy that she is sharing her experience with us.

Additional Comments:

Thanks for this. I am a great fan, and keep a folder of Blogs in my bookmarks to visit on a regular basis. This one looks like it's well written and has some pretty shrewd insights into this world.

She has written it with simplicity. She was worried that people wouldn't get her point without 'big words' a friend told her "You don't need big words to drop a bomb". Now she sees that he is right

Last thing I must say this post. If you are a man and use an SP you respect her. You treat her like a princess. Maybe you think because you pay her you can do what you want. Well I say no fucking way buddy. A SP is a human. She is a girl. She feels. It's not like a machine. This is not a tractor. It's a person. She has dreams. She has feelings. She can cry tears. She can have a smile. Her heart is just like your heart. You respect her. It's what she wants. Respect. If you can't give this to a woman then I say you are not a man.
This is one of my favorite parts.

I agree with you, even though her grammar is poor, you get her point, you feel her emotions.

I like proper grammar, spelling etc in writing. But her blog is part diary, and outpouring of emotion, straight from her to the keyboard. I think it might loose something if the writing was polished up.

RG

I like proper grammar, spelling etc in writing. But her blog is part diary, and outpouring of emotion, straight from her to the keyboard. I think it might loose something if the writing was polished up.

RG

It would lose a lot if it were polished.

It would lose a lot if it were polished.

You took the words right out of my mouth! Sometimes the lack of polish contributes to the emotion!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Sometimes the lack of polish contributes to the emotion!

It just goes to show that you don't need big words to drop a loud bomb, or to have people feel the emotions you do. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Sometimes simplicity is best.

It also shows that you can communicate simple ideas familiar to everyone without in fact being simple!