3 minutes to increased brain power

Seems a little silly but can't hurt. And if it works.... Let us know how it goes and you might be able to offer a new service along with your already fine repertoire ;-}

I tried this... I got confused, lost where I was, got distracted and then fell asleep.

What were we talking about?

"I am the smart, I am the smart. Smrt...I mean smart!"

This quote from Mr. Homer J. Simpson just somehow seemed...appropriate.

If you find anything on 'shutting the brain down' for a good nights sleep, let me know

for sure! cum before you sleep..

but seriously.

stop intake of caffeine.. esp after noon. make sure the room is completely dark at night.. that includes led clock radios that emit light. also no electronic devices plugged in like tvs/computers in the room.

if you eat before bed eat nuts or protein.. no carbs. do not drink alchohol. It may make you drowsy but also gets you up to pee in the middle of the night.

1) melatonin.. usually takes me about 5 days to kick in if I get way off schedule but works well.. is cheap and naturally effective. Can be bought at shoppers drug mart.

2) herbal sleep aids (many have formulas with several of the following, passiflora (also helps lower high bp), valerian (taken only at night as it can make you drowsy during the day), hops, lemonbalm (mellisa), etc etc.

3) often people are deficient in Magnesium. If you have any muscle cramps or pains.. think about it.. but try it anyway.

4) 5HTP - helps increase serotonin to relax.