No Shave November?

It's that time again. Men everywhere growing out those 'staches.

But why should men have all the fun?

Ladies, who's interested in throwing out those razors and going full bush this month? They tickle us with lip hair and we tickle back with our own "lip" hair?

Just a joke, but I wonder how many would really give this a go!

• Like 4

It's that time again. Men everywhere growing out those 'staches.

But why should men have all the fun?

Ladies, who's interested in throwing out those razors and going full bush this month? They tickle us with lip hair and we tickle back with our own "lip" hair?

Just a joke, but I wonder how many would really give this a go!

I guess I am old enough to remember a time when very few ladies completely shaved so I am totally ok with either approach... what ever works for the woman works for me...

I will say that you idea of growing it out for a month does make me think about an idea that I have always thought about but not yet done...actually shave a lady... maybe some ladies might offer a month end special where one lucky guy gets to come in and shave them hmmmmm

On a side note I know that when I grow my mustache I find I am constantly running my tongue across the hair... I am hoping that same option is available if women decide to not shave this month ;) lol

• Like 1

Like Ice4fun I can very much remember (and actually long for) when ladies were "natural". I think it that it would be a wonderful little project for the month.

Ice4fun......I've had the privilege on a number of occasions to help a lady shave/maintain and it's indeed a VERY erotic experience. So if you do ever get the chance with a lady that completely trusts you (very important) I'd say go for it.

• Like 1

I also remember a day when sporting a bush was the norm. It seems strange in a way that it is now such a daring thing for a woman to do. Movember for the mons! What a delightful thought. I'd give generously to that cause. :icon_razz:

Back in the day, I also had the pleasure of shaving a few lady pubes. So Natalie, I have the skill... Now, how do I earn your trust? ;)

• Like 2

I'm worried if I actually went full bush I'd lose all my clients! Ha

Like all things, you may lose some clients but you probably gain others. As they say "every pot has a their lid".

Personally, I like to see something down there. Completely clear is just not as attractive to me - of course that doesn't mean I still would not partake. I guess my lid fits every pot ! ha ha

• Like 2

I'm worried if I actually went full bush I'd lose all my clients! Ha

Yea me too. It's just not my thing. Tried to grow my bikini line so I could go get it waxed ( don't like shaving) but id need to take time off to do it.

• Like 1

I have been somewhat inactive for frequent days in a row lately and always try to let it grow. A day, two max and I go crazy! So uncomfortable! Kudos for those of you who can make it past the crazy itchy/itchy stage!

• Like 2