Annika Reiley

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

So, her website does not work. Can someone pm me the coordinates for this little treasure?

Thx

Guest S***dst***

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51762

Is her most recent Advert. Seems she is in town until saturday morning.

Her Email is in the advert aswell.

She is based out of Montreal but freaquently visits Ottawa (usually on short notice but often enough)

Pm's are rarely replied too, I always get faster responses via email... Just as an fyi.

I met with Annika the second time a couple of nights ago and decided to add to the list of recommendations. I am not the writer that Speedstick is but at least I can say I agree with him. If you are wondering why I didn't post after the first time I met her it was fear that if word of her got out I would never be able to meet her again she would be so popular. I have since come to my senses and realized that if you guys don't request she come to Ottawa more often I have less chance of meeting her.

Annika truly is beautiful to look at and this is not my just my biased taste in Natural Redheads speaking here (and yes she does have proof that she is a real redhead). Usually when God blesses a woman in one area he balances it out in another but Annika is amazing top to bottom. She is skilled in her arts and is generous, responsive, imaginative, energetic and accommodating. She was able to intuitively guess what I wanted the first time we met and was able to put me at ease despite my being extremely nervous (she also does a great body slide which helps), She is great to talk to and time flies when you are with her. I would definitely recomend her, Annika is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

Yes I had a second Date with this lovely classy lady today and enjoyed it as much as my first date last year. Annika Reiley has been reviewed extensively by myself in this thread and no need for repeation just to say that she is here for the weekend. So don't miss on this lovely lady while she is here.

Annika's Secret Admirer

Wow is right, had my first(of many) date with goddess( there is the 3rd G, inside joke) and there is nothing that I could write that would do justice for what this women represents. If I could marry her I would in a heartbeat.

I had the pleasure meeting this fine,sexy,intelligent,gorgeous and fun lady. The start of our appointment was lots of long sensual foreplay, massage for me, and of course for her.

I thoroughly enjoyed massaging and firmly squeezing those beautiful bum cheeks (what a sexy ass). It of course lead me to 'flip' her over and working her front areas, and she was very responsive and very tasty and very please twice :aol_cunnilingus:

In the main event it was a gorgeous view holding on to her great bum while going very slowly and deep in doggie position and making love to her in missionary position.

The shower together at the end was a nice way to say thanks washing and soaping each other.

Yes a fan of the Annika Reiley club

Anyone of you have Annika's E-mail adresse?

The Annika's web site does not work anymore, so why I'm asking this question here.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Anyone of you have Annika's E-mail adresse?

The Annika's web site does not work anymore, so why I'm asking this question here.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Her email addy is posted in her ad's, she did however tell me she was going on vacation when I saw her, good luck, you will enjoy time with her. :)

Hey guys,

Coming back to Ottawa again this weekend and I can't wait to meet Annika again. I have always had great visits with her and she is one of my favorites. She is strictly GFE and extremely gorgeous, with a killer body that looks great naked. She is skilled, responsive and creative at what she does and I always have a great time with her. The showers for 2 afterwards is always a great touch. She can carry on a conversation and is easy to talk to.

You guys should defiantly check her out so she keeps coming back.

• Like 1

Like Laying with an Angel!

This review is overdue, but I had to decide if I wanted to share this Heavenly experiecn with everyone ;)

Annika is the type of girl you looked at from a far in Highschool, wished would notice you at the Bar or could not advert you gaze from as she walks down the street, in other words she is a hobbiest dream.

As she opens the door dressed in her form fitting red dress with curves that would give an Indy Car driver a run for his money, ample breasts, tiny little waste and perfect size hips( well for my taste) . Her devine face greeted me with a warm smile and then she gave me a tight embrace. It was indeed like holding a heavenly body, but her angelic apperance is where the good girl ends. Once the action heated up, so did Annika's naugthy side. I wont go into the details, beacuse as always YMMV. Her creamy white body just begs to be given attention in many ways, and the response your get from her is amazing.

Annika is not one to be missed, treat her well Gents, and you will be well rewarded. I plan to repeat whenever I can, in fact I may try to put her on retainer ;)

MA

Had the wonderful opportunity to meet Annika last night for the first time, and as previously stated, she has fallen to us from heaven!!! :D

I was greeted at the door by this stunningly beautiful natural redheaded woman in a tight black dress...and WOW, does this woman have sexy curves!!!

I don't go much in to details as always, since it's always YMMV, but I had an amazing time with Annika. She is very high class and one incredible person! I will most definitely be repeating!!!! :D

I had the chance last night to meet up with Annika for a forth time in the last two months, and without going into any details (which will remain between us) this Angel is a true gem. I know one thing for sure that the next time we meet I am going to have to book two hours, as I think I spent most of my time gazing into her eyes, which could only be described as a glimpse into heaven itself. I think this year I will be giving myself another early Christmas present, assuming she graces us with her presence before the 25th. Gentlemen if you want the best Christmas present ever, make the time to meet up with her ASAP.

I could not believe that anything would be better than an hour with this angel, but I have......Two hours. The more time I spend with this goddess the more I want to make her my own, gentlemen use with extreme caution, she will take your breath away.

I was a most fortunate man to meet up with Annika once again. It was greatly unfortunate that last time she was here, I just couldn't see her. I made sure that under no circumstance would I miss her this time around...and I am so happy I didn't!!!!

I've already done a recommendation previously on Annika, so really this is mostly an affirmation of what I've previously stated. Annika Reilly has truly come to us from the heavens. She is so incredibly beautiful that the only way to understand her beauty is to see her in person. She's so easy to talk to and such an amazing woman, I will be seeing her again. Unless I am out of the country, I will be making sure of that!!!!

Saw Annika again last night and I swear she gets more beautiful each time I see her!!!!!

There was no way I could spend Valentine's Day alone, and when she posted the other day I was not going to miss my opportunity to see this angel again.

Not really going to do much of a rec, but seeing as I am posting this then it pretty much is one! She's amazing woman, and I will continue to repeat with her. :)

I was lucky enough to see Annika on her last visit again, and I think she gets even more beautiful each time I see her!

Annika so reminds me of a Hollywood starlet of the 40's, 50's and 60's. She's a natural beauty with the most perfect curves you'll ever see. A classic beauty. I always enjoy every moment I get with this woman, she is passionate, easy to talk to and a pure sexual goddess.

I highly recommend Annika to anyone, and will continue to see her whenever she visits Ottawa. :D

Anika is incredibly hot and sexy. When I arrived, she was wearing one of the sexiest outfits I have seen. The funny thing is, I could not wait to get her out of it! Of course, there is not much to add than what has already been said since she has 5 pages of recos ahead of me. I had a great time and would not hesitate to see her again.

A certain gentleman I met recently had the utmost enthusiasm for Miss Annika and today the opportunity arose for me to get to meet her.

Well I will just say that I now understand how he is so smitten by this charming, l red headed beauty.

Our arrangements were made on fairly short notice but my time spent with Annika was smoothly paced, sensually massaged and slowly savoured.

Even though it is not my diamond jubilee this weekend, I do feel like a king now.

Merci Annika

Edited by *r*j****l
Too smitten as well to remember raven is black

A certain gentleman I met recently had the utmost enthusiasm for Miss Annika and today the opportunity arose for me to get to meet her.

Well I will just say that I now understand how he is so smitten by this charming, l raven haired beauty.

Our arrangements were made on fairly short notice but my time spent with Annika was smoothly paced, sensually massaged and slowly savoured.

Even though it is not my diamond jubilee this weekend, I do feel like a king now.

Merci Annika

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/raven-haired

Has she dyed her hair black?

• Like 1

After reading so many pages of excellent recos. on Annika and knowing that she was visiting Ottawa, I emailed her right away and booked an appointment.

It was a cloudy and coolish day. When she let me into the room, there was seemingly a ray of sunshine - standing in front of me was a stunning, smiling red-head beauty in a tight-fitting red dress, I thought I saw an angel! I couldn't help giving her a big hug; after a few passionate kisses, I headed to the shower. Afterwards. she asked me to lie on my stomach and offered me an excellent massage complete with massage oil - she was well-prepared. What came next was unprepared on my part when she whispered in my ears and offered me a body-slide. OMG, it felt great feeling her full 34 D sliding on my bare back! I had forgotten about this feeling since I experienced that in Thailand many years ago. Then came my turn when she lied on her stomach waiting for my massage. I don't exactly remember what I was doing - my eyes were too busy feasting on this beautiful work of art that was the back of this goddess! Lol. It felt so good running my oily hands up and down on these pale, milky, soft, smooth but firm picturesque behinds of hers! I was wishing I would not wake up from this dream!

Then I asked her to turn over and started to kiss on her beautiful, healthy, and inviting breasts. Next came the moment I was waiting for -- Daty time! It was such a wonderful moment to see her enjoying it while gripping my one hand tight and twitching her beautiful body. My other hand of course, was busily pleasing her in combination with my lips and mouth while enjoying the pleasure myself! What came next was another pleasant surprise -she asked me if I knew I was very good at it - I blushed, I stammered and I smiled sheepishly and then quickly buried my face back into that sweet heavenly zone again - too embarrassed to answer her question! Lol. She then returned the favor and gave me one of the most wonderful oral pleasures I had experienced for a long time. I will stop here and will keep the ultimate event for myself to reminisce and cherish. Gosh, I will remember this for the rest of my life!

I must add that apart from having a beautiful model-like figure, an angelic face, the sweetest smile I have ever seen and a great personality, she is also great in stimulating conversations and having the talent to make one feel comfortable and welcomed, and above all, to boost one's morale and confidence level.

My only regret is that I have discovered this gem only now. But I console myself that I'd make up for the lost time and book her first thing at her next visit and the next visit.

Till next time, my sweet angel!

I had the pleasure of meeting Annika last weekend and would like to echo the long list of positive recommendations above. She is truly outstanding, a true gem - treat her right gentlemen!

Wow! Annika is stunningly beautiful, she reminds me very much of supermodel Cintia Dicker, with maybe more freckles. Beautiful long flowing natural red hair, absolutely banging body, shaved kitty with a nice red patch (thank you Annicka, wear it proudly!). Needless to say, I was glad to see her when I opened the door and glad that I had booked a two hour outcall so we could enjoy ourselves. She does value her privacy, so I won't go into too many details, but she delivers the GFE...so much so that I thought I was back in the sack with my ginger college girlfriend. She's super fun to talk to and really enjoys the action. I didn't want the visit to end, and will definitely repeat whenever our travel schedules coincide again. Run - do not walk - to see this girl, and please treat her kindly.

Great review Luckyme and thanks for sharing. I have seen this angel too but it has been a while since but your great review reminds me that another date with this lovely angel is long overdue not to mention it is so hard to find a natural redhead these days lol.

• Like 1

On a screeching cold day where engines don't want to start I had a date with the stunning Annika Reiley, am I ever glad my car started. We communicated for a few days ahead of time and set a date, she is really easy to talk to(by email).

Annika is a pure redhead through and through, with her spinner body and pale skin beautiful eyes and angel face she sure will get any man to turn and look at her.

I requested her to wear some sexy lingerie and I got to remove it slowly from that small body of hers. When I offered her a massage she just assumed the position and left my big strong hands rub her all over. From behind her neck to the tip of her toes her body loved the the feel of my magic fingers.

When a man is laying down beside a body like Annika he must admire all the perfection that she is. Annika loves what she does and it shows, I use all of my senses when making loves and so does she.

Sight, she sure is beautiful and loves to be admired and she looked at me too!

Smell, the smell of a spring flower.

Taste, Ummm, Ummm Ummm.

Hearing, the moan from her mouth when she enjoyed receiving.

Finally the touch, I had the pleasure to touch this fine body all over and her of mine. When she reaches orgasm and she is holding your hands watch out for the nails digging in your skin.

For those who had the privilege to have spent some time with her will know what I'm talking about, and for those who enjoys redheads and have not seen her yet you should make a point in doing so.

Thanks Annika for the wonderful 2 hours, hope to see you again soon.

Annika gets a top Notch seal of approval.

• Like 3

Guest g*nch***2

I met Annika yesterday and she really was a dream come true for me!

I've always had a thing for redheaded women, the pale skin, the freckles, the green eyes, pink nipples, the whole package! So until yesterday it was my lifelong dream to have sex with a redhead, and now it's done. I can honestly say that my hour spent in Annika's company was by far the best of 2013, she is the sweetest and most beautiful woman I have met in many many years.

Her perfect body, face like an angel, charming smile, sweet lips, her moaning as I went down on her in what she described as a, I quote: very long orgasm, the way she held my head down between her legs, pulled my hair and scratched my arms in ecstasy... damn that was awesome!

I will remember the view I had as I took her from behind for the rest of my life I think! And the ending was so freaking hot! What a truly amazing lady.

Hopefully I will see her again in the near future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.