So i have seen the web site (very nice by the way!) and i know they reguarly advertise on here. I was wondering though if anyone has first hand knowledge of this place and whats it like and if its worth it. Im keen to give it a go but before i splash out was wondering if anyone would suggest it?

Cheers in advance

Phil

Thanks for the info, i have read the reviews of the girls and they look great, just nice to hear it from some of the prople who use it. So far its getting very good reviews so think i may pay it a visit this week!

Phil

I have yet to hear a negative thing about CMJ (even on the "other" board).

Day in - day out - its top quality environment, top quality attendants, and top quality service. A bit more expensive, but this is truly a case of "you get what you pay for".

You will not be disappointed.

Agreed. CMJ is always a good time. I have been hanging out at this board for a long time, but my first review has to go to CMJ. Some of my favourite girls have left, but I guess that is a good excuse to meet some new ladies.

Guest S***dst***

I'll emulate everyone's positive feedback about CMJ.

Oddly enough, I've only been on this board for just under a year and it still amazes me how often people ask about CMJ's legitimacy/integrity as there are soooo many good threads and recomendations for them (and their ladies)..

Roughly the same number of threads asking about them lol