Ladies of Back Page

Hey,

Anyone frequent any of the advertisers on BP? Hard to know what's legit or fake with some of these ones. A few post almost everyday.

Just wondering who you've seen or can recommend.

Cheers.

Hey,

Anyone frequent any of the advertisers on BP? Hard to know what's legit or fake with some of these ones. A few post almost everyday.

Just wondering who you've seen or can recommend.

Cheers.

Backpage is used by the full range of ladies in the industry you will find extremely reliable LYLA ladies there and of course you will find very unreliable ladies there that's why it is critically important for al al al to do our research... check out reviews... check out the pictures... check Cowboy Kenny and of course reach out here on LYLA and share when we find those wonderful ladies so that we help each other and just as important we help those ladies who work extremely hard to provide excellent service in a professional manner under extremely difficult circumstances of the current prostitution laws in canada.

LYLA Has been an amazing resource for everyone involved in this lifestyle but it need the active involvement of its members to work as it should and has in the past. I think recently we have seen reduced involvement/activity here on the site by ladies and by male members... There are many reasons for that... the new laws I Canada and the resulting new rules about what you can and cannot say on here but if we want to have this resource as ladies and clients then we better be willing to stand up for it

Just my Opinion

• Like 2