Shay -BP new

Guest discr33t

Is this a new lady or someone newly on the scene again?

The ad seems familiar but I can't place it. Anyone have any experience yet?

Guest discr33t

Hi yes, made contact.

Right off the bat, she is new, and is not independent. The process needs to be streamlined, as I am sure we all want to meet someone new without being interrupted by anyone, or seeing anyone else.

That said, it is legit, and she is as depicted in the photos, and I think many would be happy to connect with her.

Good to have a new face(s) on the scene!

sorry im new on the board, what did you mean by not independent and you seen someone else there, she looks really good ive messaged her but seems she only works late at night and not during the day so I have not been able to connect with her, how was her incall location?

Guest discr33t

She works with others to advertise and book and for security.

I don't want to see anyone other than my date if everything is going well. They are new and didn't understand that so had a discussion with them. I will not call the ad(s) again.

In call location was not high end and it was a smoking room.

Well I took the plunge and went to see her, once you get past her very annoying booking and somewhat slow texting back, I met her at a low end motel and she met me at the door with a big smile, shes for sure hot and she forsure has bruises all over her inner arm, you do the math, was alot of fun and it was good for a one time trip. Had no problems with her security he waited outside in a car. I won't be returning but she was hot and has a great body. :)

I met her as well...she is very cute and as advertised. she has a list of extras to choose from and is very accommodating. I also noticed bruised on her arms. we were abruptly interrupted by her security pounding on the door. she was very upset by this however it ended the session even though the guy left. kind unsettling to say the least!

Guest discr33t
I have checked her out and a few other ladies that have popped up. PM if you want more information. I did not set a coffee date with any of the ladies.

This the yellow pages ad I found for them.

http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Canada/Perrfect-Playmates/8201401.html

807-355-7081 Nipigon-Geraldton

I just want to clarify this thread a bit further. Several of us have met her, and aside from the odd booking procedures with intermediaries, and some personal preferences, she is real, legitimate, as advertised in the pictures, and very interactive and accommodating.

There are enough real scams, and dangerous situations out here, but I would like to say, so far this is not one of them.

I have returned just to check things out, and can say that again the booking people, and protection - and there are more than two different advertisers she is using, are not doing a good job of enticing people to return.

The lady herself is quite pleasant. If you can stomach the fumbling with the booking service, you would likely find yourself happy to connect with her at least once.

Also note, she is now going as Star in the ads

Edited by discr33t
Update on name change

I just want to clarify this thread a bit further. Several of us have met her, and aside from the odd booking procedures with intermediaries, and some personal preferences, she is real, legitimate, as advertised in the pictures, and very interactive and accommodating.

There are enough real scams, and dangerous situations out here, but I would like to say, so far this is not one of them.

I have returned just to check things out, and can say that again the booking people, and protection - and there are more than two different advertisers she is using, are not doing a good job of enticing people to return.

The lady herself is quite pleasant. If you can stomach the fumbling with the booking service, you would likely find yourself happy to connect with her at least once.

Also note, she is now going as Star in the ads

Yea just something seems way off with this. Truth is when I look at posting involved with the 807-355-7081 number the people that reply haven't really been around. They just seemed to show as of lately. discr33t I have read a lot of your post and find you are very well know in Thunder Bay area. I trust your opinion. It is the people I know in Thunder Bay who I have known for 30 plus years that work in Thunder Bay but are not on Cerb/Lyla, or Terb because they don't travel. Plus the heads ups I got about them from very a long time friend of mine cause me to think otherwise. If they're starting a company in Thunder Bay maybe since you seem to have such knowledge with them you could get them to set up something on Cerb/Lyla or Terb.

Guest discr33t

For the most part local SPs have been pretty good at informing travellers of the Ins and Outs here, so I think your caution is warranted.

The SP isn't an email, computer user, and I have no interest in further communication with the booking agents, but good thought on getting them on the board.

Just saw Shay. She is really hot. Great body, cute face, friendly, accommodating, a clean home in as nice area, no one else there except for someone in the upstairs section of the house. Very discreet. Compensation was bit high, but I was very pleased. No bruises on arms or legs, very clean and she smelled great. You can tell she is new to the profession as she is a bit shy. Nothing a little friendly chat didn't cure quickly. Definitely will repeat just not as Offen as I would like to due to the higher rate. Pm me if you have any questions.

• Like 1