Walking Dead Fans!!

I am not that far into the series. I watch it here and there. Times I binge watch, other times I watch an episode here and there, other times I just need a break from it. :)

I am going to be reading the Walking Dead books soon and I am really looking forward to it. :)

• Like 1

Guest acer15

Annnnddd, just like with the prison episode, another wall has once gone down again.

How many Alexandrians you guys think will die, lol ? Those weeds of a people.

I wonder how I'm gonna wait for episode 9, sigh....

Sooo glad Glenn is still alive !!

I missed the first few episodes, and only by watching last night episode did I realize that he was gone for a while. Sure glad he was not written off! I'd love to see the reunion with Maggie.

• Like 2

Omg see in Glen crawl under that garbage bin made my Sunday lol....I had no doubts that he was still alive...but now they have to deal with what comes next...they just cannot catch a break...and I have a bad feeling about Maggie in the next episode

Maggie will be fine. She is resilient. She's also pregnant! Judith lost her mother in childbirth so they will have to be more creative, and I'm sure they will want the birth of another baby so they can show how life wins out over death.

• Like 1

I don't know honestly...they said this next episode will be very intense and I feel life will be taken this time and with Glen coming back Maggie just might not make it (that's what they do to us keep us on edge we just never know what will happen) especially with this being the last episode for the season something is definitely going to happen with one of our favs

I hope it's not Maggie but it didn't look good with her climbing up that ladder and all those walkers after her....arggggg

• Like 1