Anybody have the info on all of these asians poppin up on BP?

I mean who's legit and who's not. I know Viptog and Lorihouse(Kangnam) are, but I mean the other ones.

Reply or PM would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Best to stick to those ones you mention.

I understand a lot of Agencies use pics that are not the actual girl or extremely photoshopped. I am ok when I get there and they look nothing like the pic and not even similar. And not even close to age. I don't know why I give it a try some times. Guess I am just looking for new diamonds in the rough.

Today went and saw a Asian provider in St vital. I think it might have been the mother of the girl in the pic. So I just told her 'toy aren't the girl from the pics and so I am leaving'. That's what we need to do. At one time I would have felt weird leaving and would have stayed and paid. And that's what they count on.

Need to not give business to the bad agencies and need to review and give more business to those who don't mis lead

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago with one of those ads with out of province phone numbers.

She was much older than the pic an obvious fake. There used to be a day when I would have stayed but not anymore. I'm tired of fake pics.

Everyone walk away from these fakers!

• Like 1

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago with one of those ads with out of province phone numbers.

She was much older than the pic an obvious fake. There used to be a day when I would have stayed but not anymore. I'm tired of fake pics.

Everyone walk away from these fakers!

Good job on not giving these fakes any business as that only encourages them to do this more.

The two agencies that was mentioned was always been the best! I almost tried that asian girl on st vital, but good thing I didn't! Lol