A review of Ashley Blondell

I had a two hour gig with this beauty tonight. Ashley Blondell is sweet, down to earth, Playboy material (and I told her that!) and so much more. I was a bit hesitant about booking her as i could not find any reviews. Once I spoke to her on the phone however the spell was cast and the date was set. I was not disappointed! I arrived at her hotel and called for the room number. She requested another five minutes. No problem, Knocked on her door and once in her room she revealed herself from behind the door. She was wearing the pink bikini I requested and I fell in love! After a quick shower she greeted me with a glass of wine (I brought) and the music I requested. Great service so far. A lap dance began and me being so impatient (and horny) began to pull the strings on her swimwear. She tied them back up, insisting upon teasing me. Then she sat in my lap and began DFK. With her top off I began sucking her nipples. Not too many SPs get passionate about this but Ashley is an exception. She seemed to know exactly what I like. More teasing with her body slide. DATY next.... very enjoyable for both parties! Then I got on top, applied a flavoured lube (I brought) to her cleavage and started Russian before finishing off with CIM. My only regret.... I blew my load too soon.

Cuddling and small talk came next. Good conversationalist. I could tell she is educated. It was cool in the room and she kept me warm. I liked that. More BBBJ followed after I recharged. I requested CG and then doggy. She seemed surprised when I said I wanted to make her cum (and I did), saying that she wanted me to cum. With any SP, I like to please them as well. It's great for repeat business, and I want her to return as one of my regulars. Then we took a break, drank some wine and cuddled. Then she said "I have to be honest.... I really don't want to fuck anymore." This made me laugh actually. I took it as a compliment that I wore her out. (We did fuck for a long time). "That's okay" I said, "if you twist my arm a bit I will let you suck some more." That came next for 10 minutes and didn't work so we took another break and cuddled some more. She offered me a massage but turned it down saying I don't like to lie on my back on a soft bed. Her cuddles and touch teased me more. Just like my first shot, I finished on top with Russian, HJ and finally CIM.

I think YMMV, but treat her well and she will deliver. Great service. Hot body. Not a clock watcher. I will repeat.

Thank you Ashley! Please make Winnipeg a regular stop.:grin:

• Like 1

She has an ad on EC and she's visiting Winnipeg in February.

And is totally worth seeing!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.