Gentle Reminder?

Guest s******ecan****

Ladies how do you handle this?

Ok so its after the big moment. You and your client are cuddling, chatting, whatever and you notice that the (agreed upon) end time for the appointment is approaching.

How do you prefer to offer the "gentle reminder" that it is notification that it is now time for the client to prepare to leave?

I'm not asking when you do that as I know many have different approaches, but rather how.

Most clients highly value and expect a non-rushed service or "not a clock watcher" etc but ultimately your time must be respected. So it must be a delicate balancing act.

I always try to be aware of time myself so I can be the one to say "well I should be going" but I will also readily admit I have more than once simply forgotten to check the clock etc.

Although you directed this question to the ladies I would chime in to say that as someone who prefers a non-rushed service the onerous is on me to watch the clock.

What I mean is to bring the topic of time up yourself e.g, "mind if we cuddle for the last 15 mins ?" or "I need to shower, let me know when I have 10 mins left"

This gives the lady the opening to end the encounter at her choosing because you showed a preparedness and respect for her time.

Guest s******ecan****
Although you directed this question to the ladies I would chime in to say that as someone who prefers a non-rushed service the onerous is on me to watch the clock.

What I mean is to bring the topic of time up yourself e.g, "mind if we cuddle for the last 15 mins ?" or "I need to shower, let me know when I have 10 mins left"

This gives the lady the opening to end the encounter at her choosing because you showed a preparedness and respect for her time.

Yep Gents are free to chime in as well.

I just say "Shall we go take a shower?" Very easy. I prefer watching the time myself. I don't expect the client to watch the time.

What is harder is occasionally I will get someone (usually an older man) who can't cum. I can't go over time because I have a "security" friend who I have to call 5 minutes after the appointment is over or else she will bust into my apartment.

I normally just ask them if there is anything I can do to help, if they would like to take over, and how important it is for them to cum, for men who have ED. I know that ED and difficulty reaching orgasm is a hard thing to talk about with a stranger, but I really do appreciate the communication. If I know you can take awhile, I'll start it sooner :)

I just say "Shall we go take a shower?" Very easy. I prefer watching the time myself. I don't expect the client to watch the time.

What is harder is occasionally I will get someone (usually an older man) who can't cum. I can't go over time because I have a "security" friend who I have to call 5 minutes after the appointment is over or else she will bust into my apartment.

I normally just ask them if there is anything I can do to help' date=' if they would like to take over, and how important it is for them to cum, for men who have ED. I know that ED and difficulty reaching orgasm is a hard thing to talk about with a stranger, but I really do appreciate the communication. If I know you can take awhile, I'll start it sooner :)[/quote']

Megan i completely understand your position and thank you for putting way better then i ever could!

Moreover guys who require more time should just book longer dates to avoid us felling unconfortable! Or explain to us their sexual issue.

Concerning the question i usually ask my visitor, how long would you like to book me then i ask them to please respect the time for i book other guests based on a schedual, and they are respectfull.

I just say "This has been fun" and ask them if they want to take a shower. If times permits, I will ask them if they want to take one with me. I'm not a stickler for ending the appt right on time but if it's only a half hour then a minute or two overtime it's not a big deal since giving the client those extra moments may seal the deal for them to become a regular. I do not look at the clock nor do I have a watch and while I am aware of the time I do not make it obvious to the client.

As a client sometimes especially with a women you have clicked with and it was a truly wonderful GFE experience it's almost hard to respect the time issue. Especially when they don't seem overly concerned. I find myself becoming aware of the time and ending the session. Maybe that's just a sign of a good "non-rushed" service provider. Dunno?

It is possible to do with actions and words unrelated to saying "time's up". As mentioned, I might ask if they wish to shower, or use the washroom. By actions, after the main event regardless I get a fresh cloth for cleanup, and I/he/we remove the condom with tissues, etc, so it is necessary to get up for that anyway. It is usually the signal for time is at a close. If it is a case of "not done yet" but time is coming to an end, the nicest way to put it is "all good things must come to an end". That works also for the gentleman who is just lying there not getting up even after clean up and offer of a shower, and time is actually up lol.

I do a lot of half hours, and I offer a 45 as well as the hour. If someone really needs (and knows they need) more than the half hour, I do not recommend booking a half hour and going over time when the 45 option is available. It kind of makes the client look bad, imo, as I do offer the option. It is not like there are only 2 options, the next one being almost double for the hour, so I would prefer we are both happy and I do not have to nudge (or request) anyone to leave when time is up.

I just tell him gently that unfortunetly, our moment is ending, and if I'm having a nice relaxing moment, and also what I have appreciated about the session... I'm also asking if he would like to take a shower before leaving... It always does the trick...

Guest **cely***r***ne

what a good question! I havent had to do that yet...but id probably rub him a little up and down and look into his eyes give a kiss and tell him how magnificent the time was we had together, and sweetly say I hope we can do this again! I'm thinking this would bring a dose of reality to us to at least see how much time is left....i dont know if this is nice way or not? In my mind it is :)

what a good question! I havent had to do that yet...but id probably rub him a little up and down and look into his eyes give a kiss and tell him how magnificent the time was we had together, and sweetly say I hope we can do this again! I'm thinking this would bring a dose of reality to us to at least see how much time is left....i dont know if this is nice way or not? In my mind it is :)

I agree. I too have not had to do this yet but would do so in a similar way. Usually after our play time is through, I gently wash the gentleman and cuddle and chat. When time is near I get up and help him collect his belongings and get him to accompany me to the washroom to ensure there is no make-up or scent of another lady (just in case) and help him wash up or a shower if time permits. They always leave, as the came. As if we never had an encounter.

Yea, if the guy doesn't get it by Angel's method you'll need a pry bar and the cops! Totally classful by all the ladies. Take it with ya when it was great! yum yum!