tosluts.com/forums?

I have read a few reviews on this web site and noticed a pattern. Is this a real site for reviews or is it a scam site? Myself I have no real idea on this site. The pattern I have noticed is, almost every lady's number I've look up that come to that web site comes up with the same line somewhere in the review. The line is:

"I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. The pics on the website are very accurate"

Okay I guess yes it can be very truthful but the last few numbers I have looked up and this site pops up to say "The pics on the website are very accurate" I go look for the web site and nothing. What do you think?

Well, I know what I think - I think I'm very well served as a member of lyla who generally only visits lyla ladies..... and I won't waste my time with a site like that. I'm sure you'll figure out what you think too!

As for what I believe? Everybody has to believe in something..... I believe I'll go canoeing.

• Like 2

imo, it is more of an ad scraper site tha some people have been sucked into thinking is a legit forum. so it has a mix of people joining, posting an ad or review, and discussion items

along with and mixed with that are the faked up filler 'reviews' which are really just the ad info posing as a review.

they used to do heavy heavy advertising for their site, makes me think they rely on clicks for pay

• Like 2

imo, it is more of an ad scraper site tha some people have been sucked into thinking is a legit forum. so it has a mix of people joining, posting an ad or review, and discussion items

along with and mixed with that are the faked up filler 'reviews' which are really just the ad info posing as a review.

they used to do heavy heavy advertising for their site, makes me think they rely on clicks for pay

Yes I think you're right.