Anonymous email

Thought I would share info on an interesting service: geurrillamail.com

This is an anonymous email service. After registering, you basically have access to a temporary mailbox, that exists for as long as you are logged in.

You can then send the random mail address to your conspirator (ha-ha), for a specific and fairly immediate transaction. Once you close your gorillamail session, you loose access to the mail.

For instance, it could be used for an Interact transfer. This would be pretty anonymous one side (gmail user). However, be aware that all Interact (or PayPal, etc) transactions are likely ultimately traceable as the are an account to account transfer. The banks would be able to backtrack such a transaction.

Still, seems like it could be useful.

Notice: I am not affiliated with geurrillamail, just trying to get a few likes!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Fengshui.

I totally like the idea ... especially for websites you might wanna check out without keeping an active account.

The correct website url is : guerrillamail.com

Cheers,

GM

You can also just as easily use one of the regulator free email services such as gmail etc. Personally I like gmx.com because it does not look like a free email service. I will use an alias and discard it when finished with it. That way all mail goes into the same account so I can retrieve it.

Just remember that there will be somewhere a record of your using the site if not a record of what you did on the site. The internet is forever.

It is a truism in physical security that all you can do is make it difficult for an intruder to gain access. You can make it so difficult to gain access that an intruder will either go to the next house, make so much noise he gets caught or has to work so hard that he leaves tracks.

In internet communication security you can never make everything secure from state sponsored investigators. If they want into your on line history they will get there. To even make it extremely difficult for them is high level IT stuff.

Simple internet security is always flush your cache and browsing history when finished. Always log off sites and periodically wipe free space. This will keep you secure from a snooping SO with limited computer skills..

High end security available to the average person would be to use the TOR router. Make a bootable flash drive with Linux or TAILS. Use this to access a VPN then the VPN with the TOR router to get on line. It is relatively simple economical and easy to use. It would require a serious attempt to follow your trail on line that way.

https://tails.boum.org/

High end security available to the average person would be to use the TOR router. Make a bootable flash drive with Linux or TAILS. Use this to access a VPN then the VPN with the TOR router to get on line. It is relatively simple economical and easy to use. It would require a serious attempt to follow your trail on line that way.

Yep. The likes of the NSA/CSEC/GCHQ might be able to do it, but it'd be tricky for anyone else. Your SO sure as hell won't be able to.

A great advantage of Tails is that as soon as you pull out the USB drive it's on and reboot the machine, everything's gone; you don't have to worry about browser caches or anything else that might be left behind.

Ahhhh so this explains why we sometimes get sent email and if we answer it says there's no such address. People are signing out if we don't answer right away?

• Like 2

Ahhhh so this explains why we sometimes get sent email and if we answer it says there's no such address. People are signing out if we don't answer right away?

Sound like that process is the wrong outcome for me... lol... I want Emma et el to have the ability to contact me as often as possible :)

• Like 2