Looking for any suggestions with finding a good MP

New to Ottawa, but not to the hobby. This board was recommended to me on another site & I have to say...It's a highway of information for the Ottawa scene. That being said, I would greatly apperciate any suggestions as to where to go for a massage in the central to west area of the city. Live in Kanata, work downtown. Basicly just looking for a clean and safe place where the massages are good and the attendants are friendly and attractive.

Thanks in advance,

Ottawa Richard

It's a bit out of the way & I'm looking for more of a MP experience. Just a massage with a happy ending. Don't need the showering together or a pole.(although I'm sure it's fantastic)

Anywhere that can be accessed via 417 between downtown & Kanata.

Thanks for the suggestion & from what i have read the ladies are quite lovely. Just not quite ready to become a member yet.

..., I would greatly apperciate any suggestions as to where to go for a massage in the central to west area of the city. Live in Kanata, work downtown. Basicly just looking for a clean and safe place where the massages are good and the attendants are friendly and attractive...

Thanks in advance,

Ottawa Richard

November got it right, CMJ is an excellent option. Other ones include Relax and Enjoy and, in most circumstances, Acqua and Luna studios. Jessica is often at Luna...

There is plenty of information on CMJ and R+R here, a bit less on acqua-luna.

Nothing beats reading the recos to see who will best meet your needs.

Have fun!

toine

I haven't been to CMJ yet, but Megan's Touch and Jessica are both excellent. Check out their recos on here.

I just ment showering together(with the attendant) for me is not required. I always shower before a massage. I prefer to shower alone is all. I'm sure it's great to alot of fellas. I'm a little shy until I get used to the place or the lady.

;)

The brilliantly-reviewed Michelle MA is now at Relax and Enjoy, along with some other hotties.

For true "west end" there are Relax and Enjoy who are very postively reviewed. Also Luna in the Brittania area (caveat -- research who you see). Also Paradise in Bell's Corners have been around for a while, though rarely reviewed....

Paradise is on the DNR list.

All of the above are great recos. Keep reading through the threads and you'll definitely be able to make an informed decision. I would add Erica to the list, although it seems she has become more selective in her clientele.

Good luck.